06🤍

It's early in the morning at the team went to training because they have a game tonight, me and Sara were still in the hotel room just woken up.

- "should we go out now that everyone is gone?" I ask Sara and look at her - "I mean we don't have anything else to do." Sara says and gets up from the bed.
We get ready and take the taxi downtown and do a little shopping.

Mason🌟
Where are you two?

                                                              Amelia🦋
                 Me and Sara decided to go downtown
                because we didn't have anything to do.

Mason🌟
Okay, but we're back at the hotel.
The game starts at 8 today

                                                              Amelia🦋
                         We're gonna be there no worries

Mason🌟
You don't have any choice

                                                              Amelia🦋
              Mason I'll literally leave the stadium😌

Mason🌟
I'm joking, but be back soon
as possible!

                                                              Amelia🦋
                          Okay okay okay, no problems😒

Mason🌟
😚😚😚😚

Still going around in the shopping centres some fans approached us - "hey can I get a picture?" A girl asks me - "yeah sure." I say
and smile taking a picture whit her.
- "are you guys gonna watch the game today?" The girls ask me and Sara nicely, - "yeah." Sara says and smiles, "are you guys gonna be at the stadium?" - "yes! What about you guys?" I ask
- "we just got our tickets before it got sold out." They say and smile. - "so fun!" I say.
- "And you and Jadon are the most adorable couple ever!" The one girl says and smiles, I thought to myself "what the actual fuck"
I just smiled at them saying nothing, "well we gotta go now." Sara says and drags my hand.

- "why does everyone think we are dating." I said frustrated meanwhile me and Sara are taking our way back to the hotel, "I don't know." Sara says and keeps going.
I kept being quite the whole time on our way to the hotel, I just was so confused on why people kept thinking we were together. Sometimes these kind of stuff gets on me to much that I don't wanna be known in reality.

We arrived at the hotel, everyone in the team were in the lobby getting up to the cafeteria to eat dinner. - "What's up Amelia." Jadon says walking towards me when I come inside the hotel whit Sara, Sara went to the other boys leaving me and Jadon alone. "Hi Jadon." I say and smile a little bit. - "you okay?." Jadon says looking at me, - "mhm." I say and go up to my hotel room.

- Jadon's pov -

Amelia left without saying anything more.
- "hey Sara?" I say whit my eyebrows down Sara turns around looking at me "hey Jadon, what's going on?" She says looking confused - "what's going on whit Amelia?" I ask
Sara looks at me and smiles "what do you mean?" - "when I met her she was weird and looked like she didn't want to talk to me." I say and sigh - "when I was whit her she was perfectly fine?" Sara says looking more confused. "She's probably tired.." Sara said right after. I stayed silent and didn't say anything.