28🤍

It's been a few days since I found out that I was pregnant and I knew myself that it was time to tell Jadon, but I still didn't know how.

-"I mean hasn't he always talked about having kids." Sara asks me while eating her grapes sitting down on the couch beside me. "Yeah, he's been saying it but I'm pretty sure most of it it's a joke." - Sara turns on the left side looking at me, the corner of my eye o can see her looking confused. I turn back to her "what?." I ask looking confused. -"I doubt he will be mad." - I didn't say anything and just looked down, the silence was loud and I was thinking for myself. -"it's now or never." I say after a while.

It's getting late and Jadon came back home from training, I ordered sushi and planned to tell him the news.

@AmeliaGreenwood via stories

-"I haven't eaten sushi in a while

-"I haven't eaten sushi in a while." Jadon says enjoying his food, I giggle "I see that."
Jadon smiles at me, I look at him directly into his eyes and smile back. I take a deep breath while my smile fades away, Jadon looks confused at me while his smile fades away too. "I want to tell you something," I say reaching my hand into my pocket, Jadon doesn't say anything and waits. I take the pregnancy test out of my pocket and place it slowly down in front of him onto the table. I didn't have the gut to look at him so I tilted my head slowly down looking at the plate. "I'm gonna be a father," Jadon says, I turn my head back up to see him smile. "Are you happy?" I question. "Of course I am." At this moment I felt some worm. Jadon got it and gave me a hug "the family is building up." He says giving me a kiss on the forehead. I smile at him and hug him once again.

@JadonSancho via stories