38🤍

Me and Jadon were up all night talking about everything that's been happening between us and where we both need to gain our trust to each other. As the bad person I felt like after everything I asked if he wanted to go out with me so we both can get relieved.

 As the bad person I felt like after everything I asked if he wanted to go out with me so we both can get relieved

@AmeliaGreenwood: Me and you👼🏽

Tagged @JadonSancho

Liked by @JudeBellingham, @KylieJenner, @KimKardashian and 2.388.773 others...

Comments are turned off...

We get to the car and drive off to the fancy dinner place. "Have you talked with mason?" I asked Jadon while he was driving. Jadon looks at me delighted "I sent him a text yesterday, we started to chat a little and he has fully understood what's been happening."
I even get more relieved "that's good." I say with a grin on my face. Jadon keeps driving placing his hand on my belly "I can't believe my little precious baby is gonna be here in some few months." - I smile and look at Jadon "ugh I'm so excited for the gender reveal." I and smile. "Team boy." Jadon says, I laugh "then I'll gotta be team girl or it's not any competition here." Jadon laughs with me.

We get to the dinner place and get seated.
I look over to my right seeing some paparazzis already coming up to the restaurant near the front door. Jadon holds my hand tightly and move the chair so I can sit "take a seat." He says with a smirk on his face. I smile back at him "thank you." I say. Without seeing it coming he plants a kiss on my lips.

I was turning my back constantly to see if the paparazzi had seen us. "Babe you okay?" Jadon asked, I nod and smile "yeah." - "don't worry, they won't see us, the windows are tinted." He smiles holding my hand. "Yeah, it's just all the rumours are driving me crazy." I say
-"they drive us all crazy, these people really need to focus on their life's." Jadon says irritated. "Yeah." I reply. "But let's ignore them, our relationship it's between us anyways." He smiles. I look at him giving him a look and smile too.