33🤍

I took the night off at Sara's waking up extremely tired whit my swollen eyes,  I woke up earlier than usual. Whit a good silence I was laying in the guest room looking out the beautiful view whit the sun blemishing my eyes, I couldn't stop thinking about Jadon. I check my phone seeing Jadon texting me non-stop, I slowly got up from the bed.

Both Marcus and Sara were sleeping so quietly I left the house without making any noise making my way back home.

Arriving at the penthouse it was quiet and I was trying to be quiet myself too, going down the hallway I hear more sound. Standing by the bathroom I see a girl standing there whit an oversized t-shirt, and I couldn't really see if she was wearing shorts or not. She looked at the mirror right into my eyes completely frozen, -"who the fuck are you?" I asked her looking hysterically mad, "Amelia I can explain." - "how do you know my name?" I asked, and without her saying anything I continued shouting at her -"get the fuck out before I call the cops." She got her stuff immediately and went out.

-"Jadon!." I shouted my lungs out, "wake the fuck up!". While taking the duvet off his covered body I still was trying to wake him up. Jadon opens his eyes slowly rubbing them while I opened my wardrobe packing my clothes. -"what are you doing?" Jadon asked whit his tired voice still rubbing his eyes, "I'm leaving." - he got up and backed me away "Amelia stop." - "don't fucking touch me." I said hearing my own voice cracking up wanting to break down. "Amelia please." Jadon says calmly still backing me off the wardrobe, I give up and stand still "I hate you." I said calmly "you swore you wouldn't do this." I continued whit a tear running slowly down my cheek. -"you saw her?" He asked, "I can explain everything.". - "Jadon shut the fuck up!" I shouted, "Let me just fucking explain Amelia!" He started to higher up his voice, -"fuck you!". I said whit more tears rolling down. -"Just hear me out for fuck sake!" He shouted back at me. At that moment I got completely quiet and did not even think of talking back, I had never heard Jadon shout at me like that.

-"I'm breaking up." I said calmly whit a few tears still rolling down. Jadon didn't say anything and looked confused. "What?" - I took my things immediately and left the house. "Amelia please." He grabbed my arm, at that moment I started to cry "don't touch me, Jadon it's over I never wanna see you again." I said whit difficulties and left the house.