36🤍

-"what's taking so long." I grounded. "girl I'm coming!" She shouted at me starting to get irritated. "Ur so fucking slow on everything." - "excuse me." I started to smile at her making us both burst out laughing. -"it's so hard for us to literally hate each other." She said laughing still. "No, but for real," I said.

-"anyways were we going?" I asked. "Thought that we couldn't go to the new café that's downtown." She said pulling out of the drive-thru, "yeah alright."
Sara takes a deep breath "have you talked with Jadon yet?" She asked tilting her head a little and caught my eyes. I raise my eyebrows getting a little confused "no?" I responded. "Haven't you thinking of talking to him?" She asked. "Sara what do you want with this, these are such dumb questions after everything he did to me." - ."Amelia can you please just answer my question then you will see what I want with this." - "goddamn girl." She continued. "Of course, I'm not gonna talk to him, I really don't want to have any contact with him," I say with a little sassy.  - "yeah but what about co-parenting." I laugh a little "fuck that." - Sara looks weird at me, "I think you should talk to him." - I turn my face at Sara with my wide eyes "girl what." - ." yeah you heard me, y'all need to talk." She continues. "Drop it," I said not caring. Sara didn't say anything and the drive to the café was silent.

-"Hi, I'll like to order a warm chocolate with a cream bagel please." I say to the cashier with a smile on my face. While Sara says her order I slowly go away checking my phone.

Going through my phone I see Twitter blowing up with news about me and Jadon's relationship, "what the hell." I whispered to myself looking confused on my phone. -"what's happening." Sara says coming behind me. I hand her my phone...
-"uh what." She said, "right, where do people get this news from." - "I literally have no idea." Sara said looking at me. "It's just so annoying and I'm so tired of people making false allegations about me." I said mad, "I feel like people make you the bad guy just because Jadon it's a famous well-known for all player." - "no shit they're all girls writing these bullshits." I say walking towards a place we can sit.
"Anyways fuck that, it's never gonna end." Sara says trying to help, "true." I sigh.
-"but I'll be right back, just gonna use the restroom." Sara said getting up and walking away. "Alright," I say.

A little bit has passed and I was scrolling through my phone waiting for Sara to come back.
I feel a person walking past me sitting down at the seat beside me, I look up to see who it is.
My eyes get wider and I don't know how to react.