26🤍

-"Are you going to the party?" Sara asks me while we both sit on my couch eating snacks we bought from the store earlier today. "Not sure, I haven't been feeling good in the past." I say, "what do you mean?" She asks confused. "I've been like so much more lazy, I crave so much unhealthy food it's crazy. And I feel nauseous like every morning." - Sara doesn't say anything before she realizes something "oh my fucking god Amelia!" She screams. I jump a little "girl shut the fuck up we have neighbour's."  - Sara takes her hand over her mouth whit her eyes wide open, "what's wrong?" I ask wanting to know what she is thinking about. "Are you pregnant?" She whispers in shock. My eyes widens up "oh fuck no baby." - "Amelia you literally have all of the symptoms!" She says still in shock. "Wait what if I am pregnant?" I say not knowing how to feel. "Let's go buy a fucking test." She says getting up immediately.

15 minutes later

Both me and Sara came back home whit the pregnancy test, "when is Jadon coming home?" She asks so he doesn't suspect us when he comes home. "He is home in like a hour or so we have good time." I say opening the package. -"I don't need to pee, what the fuck do I do?" I ask not knowing anything. "Girl just press." She said, I started laughing "I'm gonna shit." Sara laughs whit me "Amelia we don't have all day, go." She says still laughing.

I go to the bathroom to take the test, I started feeling even more nervous and didn't know what to do if it actually came positive and if both me and Jadon were ready or not. I sit down on the toilet and pee on the test.

-"Your done?!" Sara says as I came out of the bathroom whit the test on my hand, I nod "im so nervous." - "girl don't be." She says trying to make me feel better, "if your pregnant, your gonna be an amazing mom I swear." - "what about Jadon? What if he leaves me." I say scared. "Girl he would never." Sara says giving me a hug. -"Alright let's just wait for the answer." I say while we both wait.

-"it's been like 15 minutes, I think the answer is in." Sara says getting up. "Are you coming?." She says as the test was across the room. I shake my head "you can see it first." - Sara goes to check the results....