07🤍

Meanwhile everyone else were eating dinner in the cafeteria I was still in my hotel room thinking about what happened earlier today....

Sara💍
Amelia where tf are you?!

Amelia🦋
I don't feel that well and I'm not hungry
so I'll just stay up here:)

Sara💍
Oh okay, just come if your hungry!
Looks like mason is looking for you.

Amelia🦋
Just tell him I'm here, and that I'm not
hungry...

Sara💍
okayyy💕

After 15 minutes I feel asleep on the hotel bed before I hear someone knocking on the door, I wake up from the knock and head to open the door.

I open the door seeing Jadon stand there looking kinda sad, - "hey Amelia...." he says trying to look at me while looking down at the same time. I look at Jadon and smile a little "hi."
- "can I come in?" He says whit his eyebrows down - "yeah sure." I say moving to the side from the door.
Jadon gets on my bed "we gotta talk."
- "mhm.." I say while looking at him - "what's going on?" Jadon says looking even more sad
- "look... I go out getting asked by multiple people that were dating and if were dating. I even overhear people all the time, and it's not like I'm embarrassed to be seen whit you but it's to much pressure. I'm not used to these kind of stuff..." I say looking down at my hands fidgeting whit them, Jadon takes his hand on my chin bringing it up so we get eye contact...he smiles at me - "I totally understand you and I always will, I never want to put pressure on you so if you actually need space I will give you." He says whit a smile on his face.
I felt so bad and didn't know what to say - "Jadon I don't need space from you.." I say and kiss him right after, Jadon kisses me back - "Amelia I'm in love whit you." He says while our nose is touching - "And I'm in love whit you Jadon." I say and kiss him more.
It gets more intense and intense, Jadon drags me on top of him he lays down while I lay on him kissing him.

We make out on the bed...

- "What the fuck is going on here?"