31🤍

- Jadon's pov -

I just drove off heading to the stadium, driving my phone starts to buzz and Jesse was calling me. -"what's up." - "bro where are you." Jesse asked
-"On my way, at the stadium in 2 minutes." - "alright cya." I end the call.

We start off warming up,  me, Marcus and Jesse are having our own warmups whit a group of girls behind us. -"Marcus!." -."Jesse." -."Jadon." They scream, trying to focus on the warmup I couldn't resist turning and looking at them. -"Bro you good?" Marcus asks me while I look at the one girl standing on the stands. I mumble "yeah." - Marcus turns around himself to see what I was looking at. "You think one of these girls is peng don't you?" He asks looking at me whit a grin on his face. I didn't say anything and looked weird at Marcus, "bro I have the most amazing girl whit my baby coming soon don't fool." - ."okay I see, tell 'em." I laugh ." look how you're looking at them." Marcus looks at me whit a resting bitch face ."you tripping, I'm dating Sara. And I couldn't be happier." He says confidently. -." you two should shut up before y'all are the next Fred." Jesse comes in and pushes us.

- Amelia's pov -

-."have the doctors called you about the gender?" I asked Sara while putting away the groceries. "Yeah, already planning on how it's gonna look." She said scrolling through her phone. "Oh, have you been coming up whit ideas," I ask. -"yeah I think I know how it's gonna turn out." Sara says still having her two eyes glued into her phone. "What the fuck." - "what?!" I turn facing Sara seeing her look mad, -"look at this picture." - Sara shows me a picture of Marcus and Jadon looking at a group of girls under their warmup. -"was this today?" I ask, "yeah just before the match." She says. -"Nothing to worry about, We shouldn't overreach Sara." I say staying calm. "Ain't no one gonna look at my man like that." She says sassy. "Sara we've all been there," I say laughing at her.

Some hours have passed and it was late, Jadon comes home and gives me a kiss. "Missed you." He says grabbing me, I kiss him back and hug him "missed you too." Jadon picks me up and continues kissing me, "I'm gonna go to bed." He said gently placing me on the couch, "good night." I said.

Jadon left the living room and I picked up my phone seeing it blow up, scrolling I see tweets and pictures of Jadon talking whit a girl behind the stadium whit a grin on his face. I look at the photo for a while and didn't know how to react, I turn my phone off and head to the bedroom. Jadon had already fallen asleep, I took his phone from the nightstand to go through it. "Hate to be this person," I say to myself opening it up.

Going through his dms I couldn't believe what I was seeing.