41🤍

Some days later...

Some days had passed and it was coming closer to us leaving the villa Jadon had rented for us. Before we had the plan to leave Jadon wanted to surprise me.
I did a simple makeup look and took on a white basic dress from Zara.

@AmeliaGreenwood via stories

."babe you ready." Jadon came into the bathroom while I was doing my last finish. "Yes!" I say and nod.
-."here take this blindfold on." Jadon said before getting out of the villa, "uhm okay." I say nervously laughing, he held around me and leaded me to the car. "Where are we going?." I ask seeing pitch black, "that's a surprise." He replied - "I'm so scared." I say smiling, Jadon laughed "don't be."

-."we're here?" I asked, "yeah I'm gonna help you out." He said getting out to help me. Jadon took my blindfold off, "we're at the beach." I said laughing a little. Jadon took my hand and leaded me walking across it together.

After walking for a bit I saw something, I wasn't sure what it was and waited for us to come closer. After I saw the sign my eyes got wider and I could feel my tears already coming. Jadon had a grin on his face and leaded me to the destination, "Well Amelia, I don't know how to explain the love I have for you." He said while we were walking between the roses laying down, "and I want you to know that I want to spend the rest of my life just being with you." He continued. He slowly let my hand go and got to his knees, he reached for his pockets, "Will you marry me?." He asked whit a small smile on his, I couldn't see how nervous he was and how shaky his hand were.

Tears slowly dropped down my chin, "of course I will marry you!" He took the ring on my finger and gave me the biggest hug ever. While hugging Jadon I heard voices around us cheering us up. Looking it was our family, everyone was gathered with their phones up recording us, life couldn't be better. Everyone was so happy.

@JadonSancho: Us two forever♾🤍

Tagged @AmeliaGreenwood

Liked by @Drake, @Centralcee,
@szn 8.927.811 other...

@AmeliaGreenwood: 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
Pinned comment

User773: THEIR GETTING MARRIED?!

User2: first they announced that Amelia's pregnant, now their getting married. This is so adorable🥹

@Drake: Congrats to both of y'all!❤️
>@JadonSancho: all love bro❤️

@ErlingHaaland: Congrats broski😍
Liked by @JadonSancho

@England: Congratulations!❤️
Liked by @JadonSancho

@User77: I'm so shocked right now I thought they were over
> @user6: I don't know what y'all are on, I saw this coming...
> @user2333: nah cuz same