05🤍

We've finally arrived and checked everything out taking a big limo to the hotel whit the whole team.

- "mason I'll get a hotel room whit Sara and me only, you and Jadon can get one for yourself?" I ask mason - "yeah okay that'll be great." Mason says getting his suitcase from the limo.

We got our room and took the elevator up to our room, "do you got the cards?" Sara asked, "yeah." I said back to her walking towards our room.
"Oh my god this room is so beautiful." I say opening the hotel door - "I mean you got the deluxe room duh." Sara said laughing

Someone knocks on the door
"I'll check who it is." I say and walk towards the door to open it, it's Jadon standing outside "wassup pretty." Jadon says whit a smirk on his face, "hey."
- "do you wanna join the swimming pool?" He asked leaning towards the door, "sounds fun, I'm just gonna get changed I'll cya there!"
I get changed - "where you going?" Sara asked
- "I'm going to the swimming pool whit Jadon, if mason asks just say that I'm in the gaming room whit the other boys." I say and head out
"Have fun!." Sara says as I close the door.

I jump in the pool without Jadon seeing me - "you scared the hell out of me." Jadon said swimming to me.
He came up to me holding around me tight kissing my neck, "I see that you've missed me?" I say and kiss him - "always." He says whit a smirk. "Why are we the only ones here?" I asked - "because I rented it for only us." Jadon says and continued kissing me till we started to make out.

After some hours have past I go up to my room getting showered and change to an comfortable outfit and go down stairs to the gaming room whit the rest of the team, walking through the hallway I see mason getting out of his hotel room witch is beside me and Sarah's room. - "where have you been?" Mason asks curiously, I look at him "didn't Sara tell you?" - "no I've been whit the team in the gaming room." He said - "oh I've been in the hot tub." I say and smile. "Your going to the gaming room?" I ask mason - "yeah, I just needed to open the door for Jadon." Mason says confused - "let's go then." I say and walk.