16🤍

Some days later everyone have packed their stuff and it's time for us to leave to go back to Manchester.

We arrive at the airport -"Are we taking a plane for ourself?" Sara asks - "There aren't any available, but the team staff got private planes." I look at Jadon, he of course isn't paying any attention and takes small sips from his Starbucks and scroll through TikTok.

We get on the flight taking the four seats for ourself, Jadon sits next to me while mason and Sara right over us facing towards us. Looking on the side of myself I see Reiss sitting whit the other boys having a good time, -"who are you looking at?" Jadon asks me looking at me. -"oh no one." I say and smile a little.

I look through the window thinking for myself, I wasn't sure how it was going now that most people think that me and Jadon are official. And now that people will recognize me a lot more....

Everyone is sleeping except me, mason and Sara are sleeping like a rock, and the same is Jadon. I look over at Reiss, he was playing around whit Jesse and Marcus. He turns around and look at me, i immediately look away. Some seconds later I look at him again to see if he's looking at me, I turn and see that he was laughing and smiling at me knowing that I was starring at him....

          @AmeliaGreenwood via stories