19🤍

Both me and Sara turn our heads looking at Mason, my eyes widens up knowing that this isn't gonna end well....-"What the fuck is going on Amelia?!" Mason yells hella mad. I get up "Mason hear me out!", before I could explain what was going on he left my room slamming the door. -"Mason!!" - I turn back to Sara knowing that he's gonna go to Jadon's house "shit." I say as I open my bedroom door running down the stairs whit Sara following me. As I open the front door i see Mason driving away, -"what the fuck are we gonna do now, he's gonna literally beat him up." I say stressed and scared. -"I'll get a taxi!" Sara says and immediately gets her phone up.

Not long after the taxi arrives, we say our location. Some minutes have past and we later arrive at Jadon's seeing Masons car parked there and, yelling from the house my heart skipped several beats. I get in the house meanwhile Sara was paying. I see Mason yelling at Jadon "If your thinking of coming near her your done!" He said as he was gonna punch him, -"Mason fuck off!" I say and get his hand. Mason stopped immediately to punch him and was looking right in the eyes of Jadon, "Mason go home." I say lowering my voice. Mason didn't move, -"Mason go home I said!" I said yelling this time. He aggressively took his arm down and left Jadon's house slamming the door, I turn around looking at Sara "go whit him, I'll stay here." Sara leaves.

I turn slowly back around seeing Jadon looking terrified, -"I'll help you clean this mess up." I say helping him to sit down. I get some supplies and wipe the blood of his face, "fuck." - "sorry, he really went in there." I said as he was in pain.

After wiping everything up Jadon was still looking terrified, "Amelia Can you tell me what's going on?" He asked me whit a low voice. I sit right beside him looking at him as he turns his head directing to me, I didn't say anything as tears were slowly running down my face. Jadon takes his hand on my thigh "please?". I wipe away my tears and was ready to end it between us, -"Reiss messaged me, saying you hooked up whit several girls when we had a thing." Jadon looked confused "what?!" He said and tightens his fist. I nod "therefor I'm here to say that everything between us is over, and I don't see meeting up whit you ever again." - Jadon looks down devastated "and you believe him?", I didn't say anything -"Amelia you really trust that dickhead?!" Jadon said while his voice started to get higher. -"I'm done." I said getting up about to leave. "Wait." Jadon says taking my hand not letting me go, -"please let me explain." - "Fuck you Jadon." I said dragging my hand back to myself as I left the house.