20🤍

It's the next day and Sara slept over, and I already told her this morning everything that had happened yesterday when she and Mason had left. -"But Amelia how do you know that Reiss isn't lying?" - I laugh a little "uhm, why would he lie?" I say and turn around looking at Sara while she was eating her bacon meanwhile I was cutting up some fruits to myself. "Down bad.." Sara says scrolling through her phone, I cross my hands "girl I know he isn't lying, he is literally the sweetest ever." - Sara turns her phone off, "ask him for evidence then you'll see miss smartie." She said and left the kitchen whit her breakfast on a plate.

I stood alone in the kitchen thinking for myself knowing that Sara had right and I should ask him for evidence.

Amelia🦋Reiss!

Amelia🦋
Reiss!

Reiss🧞‍♂️
What's up Amelia 🤍

Amelia🦋
Send me evidence.

Reiss🧞‍♂️
Evidence?

Amelia🦋
That Jadon had been hooking up
I mean you said multiple girls.
So you better have evidence.

Reiss🧞‍♂️
Alright if you say so.

I didn't think that Reiss actually had evidence before he sent me a picture of Jadon putting his middle finger up kissing a girl

Reiss🧞‍♂️
This was at a party for a month ago

__________________

-"Sara!" I scream from the kitchen to get her here so I can show her the picture, Sara comes in the kitchen whit her empty plate and puts it in the washer. -"what's up?" She said as she did it, I turn my phone to her direction and show her the picture. -"as I said, he even have evidence." I said trying to prove something. "Amelia this doesn't mean anything, you need to show Jadon the picture and talk whit him." Sara said after putting her dirty plate in the washer. "Hell no, I'm not gonna talk whit that dickhead." I say rolling my eyes, "You never know what Reiss is up to, you need to talk whit Jadon. And if he agree that he hooked up whit some other chick when y'all had a thing drop him." She said and left the kitchen irritated. "He's just gonna deny it!" I said as she left. I sigh and was unsure if I actually should talk whit him, "but what if Sara's right." I say to myself looking down at the floor.

Some hours later...

Some hours have past and it's getting late, I was waiting for Mason to come home so I could talk whit him. Not long after I was sitting in the living room and was watching Netflix, mason just came home from training. I turn around seeing him about to go up the stairs to his room, "wait." I say and get up. Mason turns -"what's wrong?" - "I'm gonna go to Jadon's." I say, "fuck no." Mason said without any hesitation, "mason I need to talk to him." - "Amelia your just gonna get fooled, you can't go." He replied. I didn't say anything and just walked away heading to my room.