chapter two.

"Can you just tell me what we're doing?" I sighed, nearly out of breath from walking. 

After we finished our drinks, we ended up sitting at the restaurant and talking for about an hour. Drew ended up paying for our drinks, even though I offered countless times. Once we exited the restaurant, Drew asked me if I had any plans for the rest of the day, which resulted in me following him through LA, having no idea where we were going or what we were doing.

Drew and I now stepped into the elevator of an apartment building. "You'll see." He smirked as he pressed the fourth floor button. He removed his hat and sunglasses once again and ran his fingers through his hair, pushing his sweaty hair back.

"Can I get a hint?" I cocked an eyebrow as the elevator began to move up.

Drew bit his lip for a second before he nodded. "Remember when you told me you had no body here? No friends or family?"

I rolled my eyes at the fact that he was bringing this up. It was quite embarrassing, I didn't even know why I told him. "Yeah," I nodded. "How could I forget?"

"Well," Drew smiled. "That's about to change." He said as the elevator doors now opened.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him as we stepped out of the elevator and began walking down a hallway.

"You'll see." Was all he said as we walked up to a random door.  Drew covered the peephole with his finger before speaking. "Housekeeping." Drew said in a high pitched voice as he knocked on the door.

I immediately recognized the infamous line from the show. I couldn't help but crack a smile. That was all he seemed to make me do, was smile.

A few seconds passed and Drew was still covering the peephole. The door opened and Drew took his finger back and a girl with dirty blonde hair tossed into a messy bun answered the door. "Drew's here!" She exclaimed and I could hear people inside cheer.

"Sup Mads." Drew chuckled as he gave her a side hug. "I brought a friend." He told her as we entered the apartment.

"Yeah," She smiled as she looked at him then me. "You told me you were bringing a friend." She now smiled at me. "Madelyn, but you can call me Mads." She smiled as she stuck her hand out.

I knew exactly who she was, and after her opening the door and hearing the commotion from inside, I had a feeling I knew what was happening.

"O-Oh my gosh," I finally spoke. I was frozen in place, trying to absorb the fact that I was not only standing with the Drew Starkey, but with the Madelyn Cline. "H-Hey, I-I'm Mallory." I stammered as I shook her hand.

She smiled as our handshake died down. "Glad you could make it. We've been waiting on Drew for like an hour now." She chuckled as she looked up at him and stood up on her tiptoes as she messed up his hair.

"I told you Mads," Drew lightly chuckled as he lightly pushed her hand away, now fixing his hair. "Had something come up."

"I-I am so sorry," I apologized for the millionth time that day. "That was entirely my fault a-and I am so sorry." I expressed. I didn't know Drew had somewhere to be when I ran into him, but to be fair, he was the one that wanted to go and get a drink.

"It's fine," Madelyn giggled. "I just like messing with him." She now whispered to me. I awkwardly smiled, not knowing what to say. "C'mon," Madelyn smiled as she nodded her head towards the living room. "Let's introduce you to everyone."

I followed her and Drew into the living room where I saw a decent sized group of people.

"Drewseph is in the building!" I saw Rudy Pankow stand up from the couch with a beer in his hand.