chapter thirty seven.

MALLORY'S POV

savg123 replied to your story:   screaming crying and throwing up rn😭

screaming crying and throwing up rn😭

malhud98
he's too good to me😫

madelyncline replied to your story:
SHUT UP im sobbing i love you guys

malhud98
i love u!

madisonbaileybabe replied to your story:  
this is the cutest thing i've seen all day!!
miss u mal❣️

malhud98
miss u maddie💓

cadewilson replied to your story:
Roses are more romantic

malhud98
sunflowers are my favorite flower.
at least he remembered that.

"I can't even believe I was with him for as long as I was." I groaned as I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I locked my phone and placed it on my lap, done with being on it.

I completely forgot Cade and I still followed each other on social media, which allowed him to see the story that I posted of the fake sunflower. Drew and I's relationship wasn't public yet, but it was now known that I was seeing someone. Someone who treated me much better than Cade did.

"Who? Your ex?" Drew asked me as he looked up from his phone.

"Yeah," I sighed. "He can be such a dick."

"What did he do?"

"He replied to my Instagram story, the one of the fake sunflower you gave me, and told me roses were more romantic. If he were really my boyfriend he would know that sunflowers are my favorite and I'd rather get those than roses any day." I told him.

I appreciated Drew so much because in the month and a half that we had been dating, he treated me so much better than Cade ever had in our on/off relationship of about three years. I didn't know what I did to deserve Drew.

"Well, it's a good thing he's not your boyfriend anymore." Drew said, a slight grin on his lips.

"It's a wonderful thing." I smiled as I leaned over and lightly kissed Drew on the lips. "Who would've thought that when I moved to LA I'd start dating one of my favorite actors?" I smiled at my boyfriend, feeling so head over heels in love with him. He was easily the best thing that had ever happened to me.

"You're dating Bradley Cooper?" He asked, pretending to be shocked. "Is there something you're not telling me?" He joked, a sly grin on his face.

"I said one of my favorite actors." I repeated myself. "If I were dating him, you know I would've left you for him by now." I joked with him. There was no one on earth I'd ever leave Drew for. He was so perfect in every way and I would never do anything to lose him, not again.