chapter forty four.

!DISCLAIMER! - sexual content in this chapter

MALLORY'S POV

Christmas morning arrived and as my eyes fluttered open to the sunlit room, I felt an arm secure itself around my waist, immediately causing me to smile. I turned my head to look behind me and I saw Drew sound asleep. I turned my body over in his grip so I was now facing him and I observed every detail of his perfect face.

Small breaths escaped the part in his mouth, his eyes closed restfully, his nose slightly bent as it was pushed against his pillow. There was nothing I loved more than waking up to him in the morning.

I took my hand and began gently running my fingers through his soft, messy hair. I loved playing with his hair as much as he loved me doing it to him. 

After a minute of studying his features and brushing his hair with my finger tips, I noticed a smile tug at the corner of his lip.

"Hmm," Drew hummed as he pulled me closer to him, which I didn't know was possible. "Merry Christmas, baby." He rasped in his morning voice, his eyes slowly opening and landing on me.

"Merry Christmas my love." I whispered, smiling at the sound of his morning voice.

Though I had woken up to Drew many times before, something about seeing him and hearing his voice this morning made my insides twist. He was so hot.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Amazing as always." I told him and he smiled. I noticed that whenever I slept with Drew, I felt so well-rested when I woke up. "How did you sleep?" 

"Perfect." He mumbled as he rested his eyes closed again. "I had the best dream."

"Oh yeah?" I questioned, a small smile lifting at the corner of my lip. "What was it?"

"Well," He started as his eyes studied my face. "It was after we opened gifts with my family. You had one last gift for me, but I couldn't know what it was until we went to bed. Then, when we were getting ready for bed, you had me close my eyes for a minute. I opened them when you were ready, and you were standing there in the sexiest red lingerie." Drew explained his dream to me and my jaw slightly dropped, unable to believe what he was telling me. "You looked so sexy. It made me do some dirty things to you."

"Are you serious?" I asked him, my eyebrows raised in pure shock. I couldn't believe what he was telling me. "You're kidding, right?"

Drew saw the expression on my face and my response caught him off guard, because the grin that was on his lips quickly disappeared as he tried to search my face for an answer.

"I-I, Mal, I didn't mean it in like-" Drew tried to say. "Shit, it was just a dream, I mean-" He tried to explain himself, but he couldn't find the words. I figured it was a good time to let him know why I was questioning if he was serious. 

There was no way he actually dreamt that.

I removed myself from his grip and got off of his bed, stretching my arms above my head as I stood up.