chapter twenty nine.

obx
Charleston, South Carolina

Liked by madelyncline and  463,751 othersobx   typical dinner outing courtesy of the lovely @malhud98

obx   typical dinner outing courtesy of the lovely @malhud98

View all 3,284 comments

rudeth   all hail queen mal
username1   Who even is this Mallory chick?
username2   I wonder if she's their new photographer? Drew tagged her in his most recent pic too
username3   whoever this mallory girl is, she's blessing us🙌🏼
username4   i heard drew & mallory spend a lot of time together... i stg if they're dating...
username5   Drew better not be in a relationship. I will literally fight this bitch
hichasestokes   Where was my invite?
jonathandavissofficial   must've disappeared like john b's dad
username6   Who is Mallory and why does the whole cast follow her???
username7   i feel like she's in the new season

DREW'S POV

When I woke up the next morning, Mallory was still sleeping and while I laid in bed next to her, I decided to check my phone. I saw the OBX Instagram page posted a new picture and it was of my friends and I having fun the other night at dinner.

We all had a few drinks in our system and Rudy and I hooked our arms around each other, trying to drink our beverages, which caused Maddie and Carlacia to mimic us and JD and Jontavious joined in on our fun as Mal snapped a picture.

I wasn't expecting this picture to get posted, and I didn't mind that it did, but I didn't know that whoever posted it was also going to tag Mallory. Since Mallory was tagged, I was curious as to what the comments would be and as I scrolled through some of them, I saw mixed comments about Mallory. Some people praising her for taking the picture, some people hating on her for absolutely no reason. It was so hard to not reply to some of those hate comments. That was one thing I learned as I became more well-known, never read the comments on social media.

I was praying that when Mallory saw this post, she wouldn't be tempted to check the comment section. Though I tagged her in my post from last weekend, we both agreed on not checking the comments on that post. I didn't know what tempted me to check them this time.

I heard a soft moan come from next to me and I looked down at Mallory, smiling to myself as she stirred awake. Her eyes fluttered open, immediately landing on me softly smiling at her, and she cracked a smile before she covered her face with her hands.

"Don't look at me." She muffled.

"Why not?" I chuckled as I put my phone down.

"I look ugly in the morning." Mallory whined and I couldn't help but let out a laugh as I shook my head. 

"I didn't know it was opposite day." I joked with her. She was the most beautiful girl in the world, I couldn't believe for a second that she thought she was ugly in the morning.