chapter thirty two.

drewstarkey
Charleston, South Carolina

drewstarkeyCharleston, South Carolina

❤️   💬   ↗️
Liked by lilah.pate and 1,372,749 others
drewstarkey   when ur used to seeing ur friends everyday and now u have to leave them for a week:(

View all 6,285 comments

username1   Ugh what I would give to have Drew Starkey on top of me
austinnorth55   At least we'll have each other<3
nick_v_cirillo   missing u already baby🥺💔
drewstarkey   😘
username2   obsessed w/ nick & drew's relationship
rudeth   Good riddens peasant🥱
hichasestokes   its about damn time. thought you'd never leave🙄
username3   Does anyone know where he's going??
brooke_starkey   patiently waiting my turn to be visited
starkeyboy   You and me both
username4   I love how close this cast is
username5   love youuu❤️

MALLORY'S POV

I smiled to myself as I looked through Drew's most recent Instagram picture that he posted a couple days ago, right before him and Austin left for LA.

The day that they were leaving, we all said our goodbyes to Drew and Austin since we wouldn't see them for a week. Once I thought they left, I went back to the apartment I shared with the Maddies and took a nap on the couch. In the middle of my nap, Drew and Austin came in to say one last goodbye. Drew laid on top of me as I just let him, not wanting him to leave.

Austin took a picture of us and Drew ended up posting it while he was on his way to the airport. I've come back to this picture multiple times since he posted it because I loved it so much. It was the first picture of us posted yet no one in the comments seemed to suspect it was me. 

As I sat on the couch admiring the picture and reading some of the comments, I heard a knock on the door. I was confused as to who it could be, but since both Mads and Bailey were out, I figured it was one of them and they forgot their key.

I turned down the volume on the tv since I had a show on as background noise. I got up from the couch and went over to the door, not thinking twice about unlocking it and opening it.

"Hey Mal,"

I looked up to see Chase standing at the door, a soft smile on his face.

"Hey Chase," I breathed, feeling relieved at the sight of someone I was familiar with. "Uh, Mads still isn't home, she shouldn't be much longer." I told him, assuming he was here for his girlfriend who was at the gym.