chapter thirty one.

DREW'S POV

The past month with Mallory being my girlfriend has made me the happiest I think I had ever been in my life. Every moment that was spent with her was nothing but pure bliss. She made me feel like the luckiest guy in the world and though I was so in love with Mallory, I couldn't help but think this all felt too good to be true.

I had never felt so good in my life. I loved my job, I was surrounded by friends who I considered family, I had the best girlfriend in the world. I couldn't believe this was my life now.

"Drewseph!" I heard someone call out as they snapped me out from my thoughts about my life. I looked up to see Rudy standing at the other side of the table from me with his arm in the air, waving at me. "You gonna take your turn?" 

I looked down at the four red solo cups in front of me before looking at the two on the other side of the table in front of Rudy and Austin. I dipped my pong ball in a red cup before biting my lip and focusing on one of the two cups across the table, setting my aim and flicking my wrist, the ball flying across the table and landing in the cup.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" Austin shouted, causing us to burst into laughter. He was always such a sore loser. However, we had one cup left, the game wasn't over yet.

"Balls back." Rudy said as he tossed the balls over to me and I looked over at Mallory to see if she was ready to get another shot.

"Mal," I said as I nudged her arm and she looked up at me from talking with Mads before she looked down at the ball in my hand. "Balls back."

"You got it in?" She asked, her eyebrows raised and I nodded in response. She smirked as she took the ball from my hand and dipped it in a cup before focusing on the lone red cup across from us. She flicked her wrist, the ball soaring in the air before swirling around the rim of the cup and landing inside. "Too fucking easy." Mallory laughed as just won our game.

"They gotta be cheating! There ain't no way!" Austin shouted.

"That's my girl." I looked down at my girlfriend before hooking my arm around her neck, pulling her close to me and I kissed the side of her head as I felt her arms wrap around my waist. 

Mallory looked up at me, a smile on her lips. "I don't think you guys understand, I literally go to one of the top party schools in Pennsylvania." She lightly laughed as she looked over at Rudy and Austin who seemed to be defeated.

"That's some bullshit." Rudy pouted as he shook his head while he started setting up a new game.

"Aw, Rudy and Austin are embarrassed they lost to a girl." Mal teased them as she went over to the fridge.

"Hey," I said as I followed her. "I had part in that too."

"Mal killed that round though," Maddie Bailey laughed before she took a sip of her drink.

She was right, my girlfriend killed that round. Mal and I were at the fridge and she grabbed two drinks before handing one to me. I cracked open the can and took a sip of the cold, refreshing beer.

"So, what were you and Mads talking about?" I asked Mal as I hooked my arm around her neck once again.

"Halloween." She told me before she took a sip of her drink. "It's only in like two weeks and we still don't know what we're doing. Mads was thinking her, Bails and I could dress up as M&Ms since our names start with the letter M." 

"That's a creative idea." I nodded. I forgot we were already in the middle of October, Halloween completely slipped my mind.

"Okay, guys, we need to have a meeting." Mads called out to everyone in the apartment, catching our attention. "Halloween is in like two weeks, we need to make a plan."