chapter twenty five.

DREW'S POV

After Mallory and I were done with our intimate moment together in my trailer, we still had about fifteen minutes of our break left, so we decided to go and find everyone else.

I was hoping no one was suspicious of Mallory and I disappearing for twenty minutes. We did have an excuse if anyone were to ask where we went.

Mallory and I walked through the building and I turned down a hallway, she followed right behind me. I approached the door to the lounge where we'll sometimes hang out on set. I peaked in and saw pretty much everyone sitting around, some on their phones and some talking.

"If anyone asks, I was just showing you my trailer, right?" I clarified with Mallory so we both had the same story. She nodded in response and I opened the door, everyone's eyes immediately landing on us.

"There they are!" Chase cheered. "We were wondering where you two ran off to."

"Well, we're here now," I nodded as Mallory and I walked over to the couch next to where Chase and Rudy were sitting.

We sat down and I saw Chase lean over towards me. "Man, you guys do it once, then can't keep your hands off each other, huh?" He said quietly, a grin on his face.

My eyes widened, not expecting him to know. "W-What?" I cleared my throat. "No," I shook my head. "We uh,  we weren't-"

"Did you even try to fix your hair?" Chase chuckled and I saw him look at Mallory next to me.

I turned my head to look at Mallory and her eyes were widened and her eyebrows raised. She didn't know that Chase and Nick knew that we had sex, so I knew she wasn't expecting Chase to comment on it.

"It was uh," I thought for a second. "It was the wind. I-It's really windy today." I said nervously. I felt Mallory staring at me and I could already tell she wasn't happy.

"Don't worry, buddy," Chase nodded, now leaning back in his seat. "Your guys' secret is safe with me."

I fixed my hair, trying not to make it obvious. I felt Mallory nudge my arm and I turned to look at her.

"He knows?" She mouthed to me so no one would hear.

"I-I swear, Mal, I didn't tell him." I whispered. "Him and Nick figured it out a-and I couldn't pretend like it didn't happen." I told her. I didn't directly tell them what Mallory and I did Friday night, but I certainly wasn't going to deny it. I'm sure the rest of our friends could figure it out too, considering the marks Mallory left on my back. I didn't know why she was so surprised.

"Nick knows too?" She softly exclaimed, her eyebrows raised.

"Yeah, I-I mean-"

"Oh my God," She whispered as she threw her head back against the couch. "Great." I heard her say.

"Look, Mal," I started, trying to keep my voice down. Everyone seemed to be lost in their own conversation so I knew nobody was listening. "It's not that bad. I know that Chase and Mads do it. A-And Rudy and Elaine." I tried to tell her. 

"That's not the point." Mallory said. "I'm not having this conversation. Not here, not now." She shook her head as she crossed her arms.