♛ 2

After grabbing a late night snack with my friends, Kahlo dropped me off to my apartment. It was a quarter to three and I had to get up by seven to get to work on time. I really needed to stop going out on nights before work. As I took a shower, my mind began racing back to the dance I had with Maxim. She was so fucking sexy. Her body was amazing, which it should be for an MMA fighter. Every so often, I would envision her stare in the back of my head and receive goose bumps. I had to know more about her.

Once I was done with my shower, and changed into one of Denim's old, long t-shirts, I decided to do a Google search for the infamous Maxim Nightingale. The first thing I looked for was pictures. There were tons of high quality pictures of her in athletic bras and tight, spandex shorts. Her body was ten times better with most of her clothing removed. There were tattoos from her neck down to her toes. All of her tattoos seemed well done and professional and they looked brilliant inked on her magnificent body. The tattoo that stood out the most was the wording arched around her stomach and above her bellybutton. In big, capital letters the tattoo read: Noxious. All over skin, there was ink of dates, graffiti-like images, crosses, quotes, and she even had a tattoo on her left hip that read: go lower..., in a small script. On her right hip, there was a tattoo of pair of red lips, almost like a lipstick mark. For her chest she had a whole piece. I couldn't really make it out, but it seemed like a cross and a picture of someone. It was probably a memorial like thing for someone who had died close to her.

Shamelessly, I went from picture to picture. In most of the pictures, she looked insanely happy or either insanely tough. Either way, she was hot. I decided to give the pictures a rest, and actually get to know a bit about her. It wasn't hard to find information on her. I clicked on the first link on the webpage and began skimming through it.

Name: Maxim Shea Nightingale, The Nox, Noxious

Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York City, New York

Birthday: August 5th, 1994

Age: 21

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 115 lb

Division: Strawweight

Years Active: 2013-

Maxim Nightingale is mostly known as an MMA Professional Fighter in the Ultimate Fighting Championship league. Born in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, Nightingale had a rough upbringing. Due to her mother and father having low-paying jobs, she lived in the ghettos most of her life. She lost her older brother to a senseless act of violence at the age of 17...

Nightingale is mostly known for her sufficient amount of takedowns and knockouts. She incorporates many elegant moves into her fighting. Once she's on top of her opponent, it's all over. When she joined the UFC at the age of 19, Nightingale said every fight was for her late brother, her beloved fiancée, and her young son...

Wait, she has a fucking son?!

Nightingale is known for being openly lesbian. Her former fiancée and she was soon to be wedded, but recently it was called off. Nightingale has a son by the name of Ivo, but he is not hers biologically. He's her ex-fiancée's son who had the child at only sixteen.

Almost immediately, I began looking up her ex-fiancée. She had to be fucking good looking for her to consider marriage at only nineteen, and for her to claim the chick's son as her own. I found a tabloid article that was only just a week ago addressing the break-up. There was a picture of Maxim shielding her face from the paparazzi on one side, and a woman holding a child's hand on the other. The two pictures were split by a pink scribbly line.