♛ 11

I shot a text to my friends to let them know I was leaving with Maxim as she drove down the highway. Almost immediately, they sent me dumb comments about how safe sex was the best sex, and how to make sure that a condom was being used. I shot a text back insulting their knowledge on sex, even though I knew they were just joking about the condom thing. Maxim drove with her eyes on the highway. I was still sitting in the backseat, anticipating arriving at her place. I'm sure she lived in a nice apartment or something, like a penthouse. I bet her bed was soft and felt like laying on clouds.

We didn't say much since much didn't need to be said. Both of us were ready for each other, so there really wasn't a need to whisper dirty things in her ear or anything like that. I already couldn't wait to get back to her place and if Maxim was to say anything else sexually to me then I'd be overly tempted to touch myself. My body was already sensitive to the touch in anticipation for Maxim's hands. I chewed on my bottom lip anxiously as she drove. Finally, the car pulled up in front of a huge skyscraper. Maxim jumped out, closed her door and then opened the door for me. I thanked her as she politely helped me out of the car. A man in a tuxedo came and took Maxim's car to park it.

In silence, we casually walked towards the elevator. People in the lobby that knew of Maxim congratulated her on her win. She gave them award-winning smiles and grins, which made some girls blush vigorously. When we got onto the elevator, Maxim pushed the top floor and hit the button to close the elevator doors before anybody else could get on. We were standing beside each other, but as soon as the elevator doors closed, Maxim grabbed my hips and pushed me against the wall. She kissed me deeply and I kissed her back as I wrapped my arms around her neck. I hopped up to put my legs around her waist and her palms met my ass. Our tongues battled each other as we kissed lecherously. The elevator dinged, and Maxim walked off the elevator leading both of us to her room. I sucked the skin of her neck gently as she walked towards the door. She fumbled to find her key in her pocket but once she got it, she unlocked the door.

Maxim led us throughout the sumptuous space of her modern-style penthouse until we came into a bedroom. She threw me onto the bed and began taking off her shirt. I slid off my heels as I watched Maxim unbutton her dark jeans. She unzipped her pants a bit slowly as if she was teasing me. I was enthralled by how fit she was. Her stomach was toned and she had observable, tight abs. It was like the curvature of her defined abs led down to the V-sculpted cut near her hips. What the hell did I do to earn having sex with someone like this? Is this like good karma or something? I'm not sure but I thanked God for this opportunity to be with the captivating Maxim Nightingale. I also thanked Gloria for breaking up with her because if she didn't do that then none of this would be possible. Instead of staring at Maxim and all of her glory, I managed to climb out of my dress. I threw it aside so it wouldn't be in the way. Now, I was only in my bra and panties and across from me Maxim was in a sports bra and a pair of boxers. The Calvin Klein boxers sat low on her hips as she climbed on top of me. I put one hand on her hip, and another on her cheek as she leaned over me. I kissed her lips softly and she gave me a smirk before kissing me back.

Her hand reached to one of my bra straps, and she pushed it down my shoulder. She left sweet, gentle kisses down my neck to the edge of my shoulder. Her lips moved down my arm and as her lips moved lower so did her body. Maxim moved her head down to the middle of my stomach. She began sucking at the skin. I leant up to take off my bra and she gazed up at me. When I got it off, Maxim kissed back up my body. I pressed my back down against the comfy bed and ran my hands down her stomach. "Your body is unbelievable, baby girl," she whispered before tucking a nipple into her mouth. She sucked on my nipple as her other hand cupped and massaged my opposite breast. My chest heaved as I ran my fingers through my hair. She swirled her tongue around the nipple a few times before tucking it back into her mouth. I let out quiet moans at the pleasure Maxim was giving me. I don't know if it was her, or if she was just better but everything she did felt ten times better than anyone else had given me. The way she kissed, sucked, rubbed and even bit my body was nothing but exhilarating bliss. She bit my rosy bud a bit roughly and I let out a sharp moan as I reached down to grab her dark hair. "They're so nice and puffy," Maxim commented on the buds on my chest. They were swollen as Maxim took her time pleasuring them. If she wasn't sucking on one, then she was rolling her fingers on the other, or even plucking them. I was ready to orgasm and she hadn't even touched my cl-t yet.