♛ 10

After getting my eyebrow stitched up, I hit a nightclub with my crew. It was one of my favorite spots in Manhattan. People actually danced whether than hugged the walls, and not too much trouble ever stirred up. When I got there Lavender and her friends had already arrived. They were all cool from what I gathered, and the one with the dreads was an obvious fan. "Damn, your new girl is fire," Miguel said to me as he laid eyes on Lavender. Miguel was a good friend of mine who also fought professionally. We bit each other's styles and trained together. We also lived together now. He was like an uncle to Ivo.

Lavender was dancing with her friend that had dreadlocks, while her other two friends seemed to be trying to talk to Olly. They both seemed interested in him, but if only the chick knew that Olly was gay. Lavender's gay friend stood a chance but the other didn't. "Yeah, she's a good girl," I told him before walking over to Lavender. When I approached her I wrapped my arms around her from behind. She stopped dancing and turned around to face me. "Nice dress," I said. She gave me a small smile. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah," she said as she kissed my cheek lightly. "How's your eyebrow?"

"It's fine. I have a bit of headache though. Jessica Presley can hit pretty damn hard." Lavender giggled and Miguel walked over to give me a bottle of liquor. "Good looking out, bro," I said. He nodded and went over to talk to some chicks he had already picked up. I popped off the cap from the bottle and took a swig of the strong liquid.

"Who's he," Lavender asked as she stared behind me at Miguel. I turned around to see Miguel laughing as he talked to two hot women. Knowing him, he was probably going to take the both of them back home. I turned back to Lavender to see her lick her lips.

"Like what you see?"

"Yeah, too bad I'm with you. He's just my type."

I took a swig from the bottle and shrugged my shoulders. "What's your type?"

"In guys? Latinos."

"What about Latinas? I'm like 1% Latin," I joked. Lavender rolled her eyes at me and laughed a little. "Why don't you grind on me like you did the night before," I asked as I got closer to her. The liquor had already began sinking in my system, and I was nothing but horny when I was drunk. Lavender gave me a skeptical look and I put my free hand on her hips. "I just want to feel your ass grind against my hips."

"What about Gloria?" I gave Lavender a confused look and she sighed. "Forget I asked that. I don't feel like dancing, Maxim."

"Then you should've stayed home. I'm paying you, remember?" Lavender rolled her eyes at me and walked away to talk to her friends. I groaned as I took a few more sips from the bottle as I walked over to Lavender and her friends.

"Yo, Maxim! I don't think Lavender has introduced us. I'm Memphis." Memphis reached her hand out and I shook it. A huge smile spread across her face. "The gay guy is Denim, and she's Kahlo," Memphis further introduced us.

"It's nice to meet you all," I said as I looked at Lavender who was avoiding eye contact with me. What the f-ck was her problem? There was an awkward silence between us five until I cleared my throat. "Can I talk to you, Lavender? In private?"

Lavender sighed as she continued to sit there for a few moments. She finally got up from the lounge chair. I led her outside so we could speak in private. There were people waiting to get in. Some were obvious fans. They screamed my name and congratulated me on my win. I thanked them and managed to sign a few autographs, before leading Lavender to my Range Rover that was in the parking lot. "You said you wanted to talk, not leave," she mumbled.

"We're gonna talk in the car because I don't want anyone eavesdropping," I reasoned as I pushed the button to unlock the door on my keypad. I got in the driver's seat and Lavender childishly got in the backseat. "What the hell is wrong with you, Lavender? You just started acting weird all of a sudden."