♛ 9

Maxim texted me later on to tell me that she would have a limousine escort me from my place to the venue. I made sure I called my friends and let them know what time that they had to be over. They were known to be fashionably late, but I stressed through a group text in all caps that they had to be at my house by a certain time. Surprisingly, they all showed up on time. Kahlo and Denim were dressed to impress, while Memphis was decked out in UFC attire. Compared to Kahlo and Denim, I was underdressed. All I wore was a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled halfway up and a pair of white jeans. You would think I would dress a bit classier since people thought that I was Maxim's girlfriend, but I didn't give a fuck. Of course, Denim gave a fuck, although. "You're not going dressed like that," Denim argued as soon as he walked into the apartment. He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me towards my bedroom. The limousine was scheduled to arrive in fifteen minutes and I didn't have time for Denim to bless me with his stylish ways.

"I think I look okay," I argued as I watched Denim go through my dressers for clothes. Crossing my arms, I stood there with a frown on my face. "I don't want to change," I whined.

Denim peered at me and he stood up straight. He took off his sunglasses and pointed them at me. "That would be a cute outfit for maybe the next fight, but you have to dress to impress, girl! It's your first time at one of her fights and media is going to be recording you just as much as the damn fight! You have to look good," Denim argued as he shook his head. "Your hair and make-up is nice. I guess the jeans will do, but we need to go for a sexier top. Hmm, a nice crop top would do." Why the hell did I have to get dressed up? Maxim was famous and she walked around in fucking ripped jeans and shirts with cut sleeves to resemble muscle tees. "Oooo, this is cute," Denim finally said as he picked out a basic, black loose-fitting crop top. "It's pretty bland, but if you rolled up the sleeves just a bit, it'll give you an edge. Maxim's known to be a bit edgy so this will be perfect." Denim tossed the shirt at me and I caught it. I unbuttoned and mournfully removed my plaid shirt and replaced it with the crop top. Once I got it on, Denim rolled up my sleeves perfectly and gave me a smile. "Much better."

When the limousine finally came and we actually got in, I was very embarrassed. In the back of the limousine, a guy was already sitting with a phone to his ear. The guy was pretty damn attractive. He seemed a bit nerdy with his black rimmed glasses, and by the way he was dressed. He wore very simplistic, dark colors, similar to the clothes Maxim normally wore. He had honey colored hair that was cut short around the edges and back but curly on the top. The embarrassing thing was that Kahlo and Denim acted like they couldn't keep their shit together. I mean, he was attractive, but not that attractive. He was a bit too pale and skinny for my wishes, but he definitely caught Kahlo and Denim's eyes. When we took our seat, the boy averted his eyes towards us. "Yeah, man, they just got in. We're on our way, Maxim. Everything's cool. Yeah? I'll make sure." The boy continued on his conversation with Maxim, and I naturally muted him out as the limousine began moving.

"Bitch, he's mine," Denim whispered to Kahlo as he held his fist to Kahlo's face. It looks like the fight against Maxim and Jessica wasn't going to be the only fight I was watching tonight. "He's obviously gay."

"This ass is so good that I can make that boy reconsider."

"Please, hoe. Please, don't embarrass yourself. He doesn't want your Sour Patch Kids head ass."

"Bitch, I'm exotic."

"Girl, don't act like Hawaii isn't a part of the United States. Island or not. No passport is needed to get from here to Hawaii, so please relinquish your desperate actions." I chuckled at the two and rolled my eyes at the same time. There was nowhere I could take those two without some form of embarrassment. Memphis was pretty chilled out. She was laughing at Denim and Kahlo as she looked at the collection of beers and liquors that was in the back of the limousine.