♛ 32

We arrived in our suite at a grand Las Vegas hotel, in which we would be leaving out of tomorrow. After tonight, it was back home to New York City and quite honestly, I missed it. There was truly nothing like home. Vegas was nice, but all of my friends and family were back up north. I think Maxim was ready to go back as well.

After such a fight, she was exhausted but of course, we still found a way to fit in some celebration sex. It wasn't anything too physical or rough. She had just gotten into a big fight so of course her whole body was sore all over. I was as gentle as I could be, making sure that I didn't hurt her in the process. Usually, she was the more dominant one but tonight the roles were reversed. Neither of us had to say a word to know that. My girlfriend had just won a championship belt that she had worked her ass off for years to get, so of course I was going to give her the utmost service.

The sex was tremendous as usual. It was just a little slower paced but it was still as passionate. We both got our jaw dropping orgasms and then got wrapped up in each other's arms. Maxim held me tightly and dearly. Tonight would've been like a dream to her, but one thing was missing: her son. After only a few minutes of being in each other's arms, she slowly got up from the bed and made her way into the bathroom. I sat up, worried since she hadn't said a word. My mouth opened to call out to her, but I instantly shut it when I heard heavy breathing and obvious sounds that she was crying. I had never heard her break down like that. Part of me wanted to go in there and console her, but something told me to let her be. She probably didn't even want me to hear her like that. I lied back down in the bed and covered myself with the sheets. I had to find a way to get Ivo back to her.

It was obvious that in the morning, Maxim still wasn't a hundred percent. She barely said anything and that champion glow was slowly dwindling. The airplane ride back was quiet and not much was said. Even though I wasn't saying anything, my mind was racing. How could I get Gloria to let Ivo see Maxim? She probably didn't even like me. After she agreed about what the paparazzi said about me, I didn't like her too much either. She smiled to my face but obviously she talked sh-t behind my back. I don't know how I could face her without wanting to hit her my damn self. If I wanted things to get back right, although, I had to swallow my pride and try to get Gloria back to her senses.

If I could just convince Gloria to let Ivo and Maxim see each other, then it'd turn everything around. I didn't like Maxim being gloomy so maybe I could do something even greater. My mind ran with many ideas that I could come up with to actually make Maxim smile genuinely again. What did she like or want other than Ivo? I knew for sure that she loved her family, her friends and her fans. She liked to party a little bit. She liked me, apparently. So maybe I could throw her a party? Like a surprise party? It'd be an even better surprise if I could get Ivo and Gloria to attend! A huge smile spread across my face as we rode in the plane. I'm sure Maxim thought I was crazy, but if I was anything then I was a f-cking genius! Now all I had to do was call everyone she would want to be at her party up and invite them to it, find a venue, and make some kind of party theme with decorations. This ought to be easy.

I still lived in my apartment and Maxim and I didn't live with each other, so she dropped me off at my place once we arrived back in New York City. Instantly, I began searching online for party planners. This one lady had a reasonable price and even requested an eloquent, yet cheap venue I could rent for the party. When I told her who it was for, she even knocked the price down to half. She told me that I didn't have anything to worry about and all I had to do was call and invite everyone. We came to the conclusion that the attire would be formal and that we'd have it the following Saturday afternoon at 4 PM. Everything was much easier than I expected and I was grateful. After the phone call, I began inviting people to the party, making sure to let them know it was all a surprise. Everyone was ecstatic, my friends especially since I reached out to them for an invite. It took me hours to get up with everyone that I knew Maxim would want to attend.