♛ 3

I sat down on the couch with my face covered as my friends shot me question after question. On the television, E! News was playing, and I was one of the main topics. Supposedly, I was the 'mystery girl.' During the day, a video of Maxim and I dancing at the nightclub had surfaced, and so did the video from the diner. Everyone on the news was asking who I was and asking if I was her new girlfriend. I didn't know how I felt about being on the news. It was kind of weird, but I guess I had to get used to it if I was going to be her pretend-girlfriend. Soon, I'll probably have to deal with the paparazzi stalking me. I'm sure that'd be a great deal of fun. I'll be on the cover of some stupid tabloid that either addresses me as scary skinny or a crack addict. It really didn't matter either way. I wasn't going to let my pride get the best of me. Maxim was going to be paying me good money, so I assumed it would all be worth it. "So, what the fuck is going on," Denim asked me. He was so confused. His caramel skin was paler than usual, and his brown eyes were wide. "If you're going to become famous then you need to take me with you, bitch! I'm trying to get my shit on the runway! I want Rihanna wearing my shit as she struts her ass through some foreign fucking country like Sierra Leone. Okay, maybe not Sierra Leone because Ebola, but you get my fucking drift, bitch!"

"I'm just angry at the fact that you didn't tell us about this. We had to find out from the media that you saw her again and she got you fired," Kahlo said as she looked back towards the television. "Why the fuck does North West always look like she's stressed the fuck out? Bitch, you're a baby! You've been blessed by Yeezus! Your mom's ass is probably packed with fucking gold, because let's be honest her ass isn't real."

"Bitch, don't come at Kim! Her ass is realer than the stretch marks on the back of your left thigh, honey!"

"You motherfucker!"

"Fuck Kim Kardashian, can we focus on Lavender!? She might actually be fucking famous now," Memphis intervened.

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair. "Look, today she got me fired, but she gave me another job. I'm her pretend-girlfriend, and she's paying me well so-"

"Holy fuck, does that mean we get tickets to her fights now!?"

"At least you do for the one on Saturday." Memphis jumped up onto the couch and began jumping up and down with excitement. Denim had his hand over his chest as if he didn't believe me while Kahlo was already talking about what she was going to wear. "It's all really weird right now. I didn't even know she had a son, or was planning to get married." Memphis jumped on top of my lap as she laughed with excitement. I couldn't help but smile a bit. My friends were really excited about being able to attend Maxim's match, and so was I. Maybe this UFC thing wasn't that bad. Sure, I would probably cringe a lot during the fights but I'm sure it'd be worth the money Maxim was going to give me.

Memphis stood up and got in a fighting stance. "Maxim's going to be all like," she began making noises with her mouth as she shadowed box. "And then she's going to be like..." Memphis threw her leg in the air and fell straight to the floor, which earned laughs from all of us.

-

The next morning, I was awakened by a loud knock on the door. I groaned as I sat up on the couch. Last night, I didn't even make it to the bed. My friends stayed pretty late trying to get all the information they could out of me about Maxim. Denim nearly had a heart attack when he found out how much I made for a week. In celebration of my found 'status', we smoked some pot. We smoked so much that I don't even remember most of the events from last night. I'm sure we all just sat around and argued the whole time. The knock became louder, and I huffed as I made myself get off of the couch. Trudging, I made it to the door and saw none other than Maxim. "Damn, nice hair," she said. It was honestly too early for me to give a damn about anything. "Look, can you keep Ivo for me? I trust you enough to take care of him while I'm at the gym. I'll be back here by seven." What the fuck? She wanted to babysit for her!?