6 ⚠️

Mias POV:
We didn't wake up until the afternoon, and we were left to sleep, missing breakfast. Ward would've known we were tired and didn't want any of last nights events to be mentioned to Wheezie or Sarah. My phone was ringing and I groaned, rolling over to see it was my brother. He'd text me and rang me all night and morning but I'd not seen them.
'I need to go.' I said, jumping out of bed.
'Hey what's the rush?' Rafe groaned.
'I forgot to tell Topper where I was.' I panicked.
'I'll come with you, smooth things over.' He said, sitting up.
'It's best if you don't.' I smiled, picking up the crystal and not even bothering to get changed.
'Stay again tonight?' He asked.
'As long as you promise not to do anymore stupid shit in the middle of the night.' I said harshly.
'I promise, I'll pick you up in an hour? I want to take you somewhere.' He smiled.
'See you then.' I replied, running down the road back to my brothers house. Kelce was sat on the sofa and Topper was pacing the room. He saw me at the door and grabbed me, pulling me into a tight hug.
'Top calm down.' I said slowly.
'Where the fuck were you!' He shouted, pushing me away from him.
'I was at Rafe's.' I replied.
'I dropped you off here and expected you to be here and you weren't! It doesn't hurt to send a message.' He said angrily.
'Topper my phone died.' I sighed.
'Look Top she's here and she's alive.' Kelce said from the sofa.
'Kelce go to the country club I'll meet you there.' Topper snapped. Once it was just me and him again he grabbed my shoulders. 
'I thought, I thought.' He stuttered.
'No, but I did see scooter last night.' I blurted.
'What!' He shouted.
'No it's not what it sounds like.' I said quickly.
'What happened?' He asked protectively.
'I told Rafe about what happened with him and he left me in the middle of the night to go to his house. I realised where he had gone and I followed him.' I explained.
'Did he kill him?' Topper asked. I shook my head. He pulled me into a hug again and kissed my head.
'Part of me wishes he did.' He whispered.

'I'm staying at his again tonight.' I said, walking to my room and packing a bag.
'Excuse me?' Topper scoffed. I looked at him blankly, still throwing things into my bag.
'I thought you died and now you're gonna run off again?' He asked.
'You know where I'll be, Top I'm an adult.' I begged.
'Yes I know but that doesn't mean.' His voice trailed off.
'I'll be fine.' I assured him.
'As long as you keep me updated that you're alive.' He pushed.
'I promise.' I smiled. He closed my bedroom door and left me to pack. I threw in a few pairs of clothes unsure of how long I'd actually be there, and also a few pairs of lingerie.
I took Rafe's clothes off and got into the shower. Washing my hair properly. I took my birth control pill and threw the packet into my bag too. I folded Rafe's jumper and shorts neatly and left them on my bed, so that they were there for when I came back.
I put a bikini on and went to sit on the porch, waiting to see his car appear. And after 10 minutes it did, he smiled a sigh of relief to see I was still breathing. I threw my bag into the back of the car and kissed him lightly as he pulled away.
'You're alive then.' He smirked.
'Mhm.' I said, leaning back in the car seat. 
'You look gorgeous.' He whispered, moving one hand to my thigh. I smiled, realising he'd never given me a real compliment before, yeah he'd called me hot but I'm sure that was only because he was horny.
'Where are we going?' I asked.
'To the beach.' He replied.
'I knew it.' I smirked.
'To a special one though, nobody else goes there.' He replied, drawing circles on my leg. He pulled up at the beach and ran around to open my door.
He took my hand and walked me down to a small Sandy cove that was completely out of eyesight from anyone else.
'It's beautiful, Why doesn't anyone come here?' I asked.
'Nobody knows it's here.' He smiled, kissing my shoulder as I laid down on the sand.
'Rafe what are we?' I asked over a moment of silence.
'I, I was going to talk to you about that now actually.' He said, taken aback.

I sat up and took his hands as he pulled me into the water.
'I want you to be mine, I've never felt love like this before, you give me butterflies and make me really feel emotions I've never felt in my entire life.' He began. I smiled and tilted my head to get a better look of him.
'I really would give my life for you. Mia, be my girlfriend, be mine?' He asked, squeezing my hand.
'I'd love to.' I whispered, jumping into his arms, kissing him. He walked us deeper into the sea, so that our hips were covered in the water, and I was almost floating.
He moved his hand towards my lower thigh and looked at me, waiting for a signal. I nodded and he moved my bikini bottoms to the side, he was still holding on to me, and he looked down, signalling for me to do the same for him. I pulled his shorts down and I felt him hover underneath me.
'You're mine do you understand?' He whispered hoarsely.
'Yes baby.' I said, lining my nose up with his.
He pulled me down hard, pushing his dick inside of me.
'Be as loud as you want baby there's no one around.' He said, pulling me down harder.
'Oh fuck.' I moaned, clutching at his hair.
'Do you like that?' He breathed, fucking me harder.
'Yes oh fuck.' I said, throwing my head back.
'Take it.' He said, grabbing my neck and thrusting into me even harder.
'I'm close.' I whispered.
'Wait for me.' He moaned in my ear, making it really difficult for me to contain myself.
'I can't.' I said, my breathing getting heavy.
'Oh fuck you feel so good.' He moaned, his thrusts getting sloppier.
'Harder daddy.' I moaned, not even realising what I had just said.
'Say that again.' He demanded.
'Harder daddy.' I repeated. He threw his head back and groaned loudly, as I felt his legs shake.
'Cum for me.' He ordered, putting one of my boobs in his mouth and rubbing his thumb along the other. I released all over him, and I felt him cum in me, the warm feeling making me moan once more.
'You like when I cum in you?' He whispered, thrusting hard a few more times, making sure it all went in.
'Mhm.' I moaned. He pulled his shorts back up and carried me back to the beach. He put me down and I grabbed his arms, looking at him in shock.
'What's wrong?' He asked.
'I can't walk.'