34 ⚠️

Mias POV:
Rafe checked that the door was locked, and held my arms above my head, still pushing me against the wall.
'Rafe it's been a late night.' I warned, as he moved his hands down to my hips. He pushed himself up against me before moving away, looking me up and down.
'Let's go to sleep then.' He said, taking my hand.
'No, I don't want to sleep now.' I replied, forcing him closer to me.
'Are you sure?' He whispered, running his hand along the waistband of my joggers. I nodded, clutching at the top of his shirt.
'Good because I really need to fuck the shit out of you right now.' He groaned, pushing me to the sofa and moving my legs apart.
'I'm so sorry for everything.' I whispered, watching him rip my joggers from my legs and take off his trousers too.
'You will be.' He replied, moving his hand to my neck and bending down, licking my thighs slowly.
'Don't tease me.' I moaned.
'I'll do what I fucking like.' He snapped, running two fingers over my entrance, before sliding them in. I gasped, but he didn't even stop for a second, hovering over me as he curled his fingers inside of me.
'Rafe.' I moaned.
'Yes baby?' He asked.
'You're so good.' I whispered, reaching for his neck. He pulled his fingers from me and then took off his boxers, revealing how hard he really was.
'Spit.' He ordered, holding out his hand. I did as he said, and watched as he rubbed it all over his dick, pumping it up and down a few times.
'Not even any foreplay huh?' I teased.
'Cant have my girl giving me head when she's pregnant.' He said, lifting my legs up onto his shoulders.
'Give it to me.' I whispered.
He spread my legs as wide as they would go, before guiding himself in, slowly, all the way.
'I've missed you.' I moaned.
'Mmm I know you have baby.' He said, throwing his head back in pleasure.
'Go hard please.' I begged.
'You're pregnant.' He whispered, starting off slowly, making sure he pushed his hips all the way into me.
'Please.' I moaned.
He ripped my tshirt off and pulled off my bra, leaning down and putting one boob in his mouth as he sped up, pushing into me.
'Rafe.' I begged.
'Moan louder for me baby, let the whole island know.' He teased, holding me by my thighs and moaning in pleasure.

'I love you so much.' I moaned, moving my hand up to his chest. He pulled out and stood me up, forcefully taking me upstairs to the balcony.
'Are they still on the roof of the hotel?' I asked Rafe worriedly.
'It doesn't matter, bend over.' He said sternly, opening the balcony door and steadying me against the railings. I put one of my hands back, reaching for his head, and he pulled it close to me, leaving love bites all over my neck.
'Let me fuck you.' He whispered in my ear. I bent down low for him, letting him enter me again, but this time it felt so much deeper.
'Oh fuck.' I moaned, leaning my head on the railing. He grabbed onto my hair as he began to thrust into me, making sure my head was stabilised.
'Tell them baby, tell them how good I feel.' He whispered into my ear, moving his free hand to my hips as he began to fuck me harder.
'Oh Rafe.' I moaned, covering my mouth.
'Do not cover your mouth.' He spat, moving my hand away from my face.
'I can't keep quiet.' I stuttered amongst pleasure.
'I don't want you to be quiet, beg for me.' He ordered.
'Oh Rafe right there.' I said in shock, as he began to hit me in all of the right spots.
'You look so hot bent over for me.' He teased, hovering his thumb over my bum.
'Rafe.' I warned.
He pushed it inside of me and I was overcome with a weird feeling of relief, that I did not expect to get.
I moaned, leaning back to rest my head on his shoulder.
'See, it's not that bad is it?' He smirked, pushing me forwards again, before adding another finger.
'Rafe please stop I'm gonna cum.' I moaned.
'That's what I want.' He teased.
'You feel so good.' I whispered, bouncing back on him.
'Oh yeah baby you're doing so good, taking me all in like this.' He moaned, watching me push myself back against him.
'Cum in me.' I begged, holding his leg. He threw my hand out of the way and grabbed me by the hips, pushing so far into me and standing still. I screamed at the sudden force and hung my head back. I could see people looking at us now from the street down below and from the hotel roof.

'Keep moaning for me baby tell them all how good I feel.' He said, thrusting into me slowly again.
'Oh yeah, I'm close.' I whispered, as my legs began to shake.
'Cum all over me baby you can do it.' He encouraged, making his thrusts sloppier each time. I screamed as he sped up, forcing me to reach my high all over him. 
'Yeah, you like that?' He moaned. I couldn't speak, I was out of breath and feeling so much pleasure. I sat him down on the sun bed and got ontop of him, bouncing up and down quickly.
'Oh wow baby you're doing so well.' He moaned, putting his hands behind his head.
'You like that?' I teased, grinding on him slowly.
'Fuck, make daddy cum.' He ordered, grabbing me by the throat and forcing me down on him again. I put my feet up on the sun lounger and began to bounce on him, going all the way down each time.
'Oh yeah, oh yeah, Mia I'm gonna cum.' He said, legs shaking. I stopped bouncing for a second and began to grind, as I felt my second orgasm coming. He spun me over so that he was on top and moved my legs over the chair handles. We only lasted a few seconds like that.
'Cum in me daddy.' I moaned.
He was so sloppy and I closed my eyes, listening to the noise he made every time he hit the back of my hips.
'Oh yeah.' He moaned, slowing down, as I felt him finish inside of me. He pulled out, watching as I came all over his hands.
'Wow you were a good girl for me today.' He smirked, leaning down and licking what I had left for him.
'I can't resist you.' I whispered.
'And that's why you're mine and not JJ's, got it?' He asked, picking me up and carrying me inside.
'Mhm.' I replied, spreading out on the bed, exhausted.
'I think we gave them a good show, well done baby.' He said, putting his middle finger up to the hotel and closing the curtains.