7

Mias POV:
He laughed and picked me back up again, wrapping us both in a towel and walking me to the car.
'I really did you that good huh?' He teased, running his hand along my bikini line. I winced due to the sensitivity and he kissed my lips, putting a towel down and lifting me into the passenger seat.
He got another one out of the boot and put it on his seat, closing the door.
He looked over at me and chuckled, as I was sat there with my eyes closed and my legs shaking.
'I cannot take you home looking like this.' He laughed, putting his hand on my leg to stop it shaking so much.
'Just give me a minute I'll be fine.' I laughed, lifting up my shirt to look at the bruises on my hips.
'Fuckkkk, I'm so sorry if I hurt you.' He panicked.
'No it doesn't hurt.' I assured him.
'You deserved it hard.' He whispered, starting the car. I redid my hair and steadied myself as well as i could before walking into his house.
'Beach?' Ward asked.
'Yep, she is officially, my girlfriend.' He said happily, twirling me around. Everyone smiled and clapped and Wheezie hugged me.
'Welcome to the family.' She smiled.
'Mia was a member of the family a long time ago.' Rose beamed.
'Oh stop ittt.' I laughed, hugging Wheezie again tightly.
'Mia come to the beach with me!' She begged. Rafe shook his head and i ignored him.
'Go and get ready and we'll go.' I smiled. She ran upstairs ahead of me. Rose and Ward congratulated us again and headed outside to sit on the grass.
'Don't go.' He groaned in my ear, gripping my hips.
'I promised her, you'll be okay without me for an hour.' I smirked.
'I might get up to trouble.' He whispered.
'If you do you know I'll fucking kill you.' I said, spinning to face him and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
'Let's go!' Wheezie smiled impatiently.
'Bye Rafe.' I teased, waving goodbye to him.
'Bye Rafe!' Wheezie shouted, grabbing my hand and running with me towards the beach. It was only a 5 minute walk, or a 2 minute run, if you were as excited as Wheezie was.

'So what're we looking for wheez?' I asked.
'We're looking for basically anything that shines or shimmered.' She explained, geeking out. I followed her lead and watched her as she picked up rocks and threw them away when she hadn't found anything.
'Wheez over here!' I shouted, catching a glimmer in the sun. But it wasn't what I thought. A golden locket was sat on the sand, I picked it up and turned it over in my hand.
'What's that?' She asked.
'I'm not sure.' I replied.
'Keep it, it could be part of a treasure hunt or something.' She smiled, as I put it in my pocket. We continued looking for crystals and geodes, and managed to find a lot. I saw someone standing behind one of the rocks, and I put one more in wheezies bag.
'Wheez I need you to listen to me, pretend like you're just heading home, but get Rafe, tell him I'm here and I'm in trouble.' I whispered. She noticed the man by the rocks too and pretended that she was heading home to empty her bag and that she'd be back. I stood on the beach, pretending I hadn't seen him.
A few moments went by and I thought my boyfriend would make it in time, but the man emerged from behind the rocks.
'I think you need to give that to me.' He snarled.
'I have no idea what you're on about.' I replied.
'Don't get sarky at me.' He snapped, punching me in the face. I fell back onto the sand and I looked up at him, finally getting a good look at who he was.
'Renfield?' I asked.
'Carla sent me to get this and it looks like you found it first.' He said, reaching for me again.
'I'll give it to you if you tell me why it's so important.' I teased.
'You don't need to know.' he said, grabbing me by the arm and hitting me again, reaching for my pockets.
'It's not in there, it was in Wheezies bag.' I replied.
'Let me check.' He said, pushing me against the rocks and holding me still.
'Rafe!' I screamed, becoming desperate. I heard footsteps as he ran down onto the beach.
'Your little boyfriend can't help you, give the locket to me.' He spat.
'No.' I said sternly, knowing full well I was terrified. He punched me again and lifted his hand up once more, but was pushed off of me.
I sighed a sigh of relief and slumped down on the rocks, clutching at my now bleeding and swollen face.
Rafe was ontop of him now, punching him in the chest.

'What the fuck is wrong with you Renfield!' He shouted, hitting him again.
'She's got the locket.' He choked. Rafe turned to look at me and Renfield stumbled from the floor, running in the opposite direction.
'Wait until i see you again you bitch!' Rafe shouted after him. After a few moments he turned towards me again.
'Show me what you've found baby.' He whispered softly.
'I was with Wheez and we were looking for rocks and I found this.' I said, pulling out a locket. He took it from me and rolled it around in his hands.
'We need to go, you need to stay hidden.' He said, taking my hand and pulling me up.
'Rafe aren't we going to talk about the fact he beat the shit out of me?' I asked, annoyed he was more worried about a locket over me.
'This was big John's locket and the entire island is looking for it. We need to go home and I'll clear you up when we get there I promise.' He said, taking my hand.
'Shouldn't it go back to John B? I mean it is his fathers.' I said slowly. He studied my face for a moment before nodding.
'Yes, it will.' He replied bluntly. Rafe slammed the door shut behind us and made sure to lock it.
'What's going on are you okay?' Ward asked, Rushing towards us.
'Mia accidentally found the locket, and Renfield found her.' Rafe explained.
'Rose, some ice!' Ward exclaimed. She ran and handed me a bag of ice and I sat down on the sofa.
'I feel so bad for Wheezie. We just wanted to do one nice thing.' I sighed.
'She had such a nice time with you that's all she was taking about once Rafe left to find you.' Ward smiled.
'Really?' I asked.
'Of course.' Rose smiled.
'Okay, good.' I sighed.
'Rose, take care of the children, me and Rafe will be back soon.' Ward said softly.
'You're not going again.' I said sternly. Grabbing Rafe's hand. He looked between me and his father and sat back down.
'You go, I've got to stay.' He whispered.
'I understand.' Ward nodded, taking his car keys.
'You really chose me?' I asked, shocked.
'I'll always choose you.' He smiled.