16 ⚠️

Mias POV:
We walked to the country club, and a sat down with my brother. Kelce was there but I had told Rafe multiple times to just try and ignore him.
'Hey.' I smiled, sitting down at the table.
'Hey, you still look pretty.' Kelce said.
'Right you know what.' Rafe said, taking his drink and throwing it at his face. The glass smashed on his head and cut him pretty deep. The alcohol then seeped in and, as expected, began to burn.
'Rafe we've not even been here two minutes.' I sighed, reaching across the table to help Kelce. Topper promised to help get him cleaned up, and told me to take Rafe somewhere else. We went to sit around by the pool and he rested his head on my shoulder.
'Why do you do that?' I asked.
'Do what?'
'Go all psycho mode on any boy who compliments me.' I replied.
'That's not just any boy that's Kelce and he tried to tell me he fucked you the other day so I think my reaction was a pretty good one.' He said calmly.
'I know baby.' I whispered.
'Rafe?' I asked.
'Mhm.'
'I feel a lot better now.' I replied.
'Oh good, I was wondering when you'd be able to walk actually because-' He began, but I cut him off.
'I miss you.' I whispered, running my hand along his upper leg. He paused and his eyes fluttered up to mine, making him move closer to me.
'Don't do this to me.' He whispered.
'I need you.' I said, trying to make myself look as attractive as possible, with near to broken ribs and a bruised face. I traced my fingers lightly over his now bulging trousers before removing them completely.
'Fuck don't do that, let's go home.' He whispered, taking my hand. I told my brother We we're going to go and explain to Ward what had happened, and headed home.
'Hey wheeze? Sarah?' Rafe shouted. The house was silent. He smiled and carried me up to his room.
'I'm going to be so careful okay, I know you like it hard but I'm gonna be soft just because I don't want to hurt you anymore.' He whispered.
'Okay.' I nodded.
He hovered over me and held both of my hands, just to make me feel more comfortable, before slowly, guiding himself into me. We both let out a small moan and he stopped once he was fully inside, to check that it felt okay.

Rafe started to go quicker, pushing his hips all the way inside of me, and that's when it began to hurt.
'Fuck Rafe, wait.' I said, putting my hand out to stop him moving anymore. He sat still and waited for another signal.
'Are you okay?' He asked. I nodded, and he continued, slower this time. He added some fingers and watched as my eyes rolled back in my head.
After a few moments he pulled his fingers out and then stopped completely, reaching to grab a tissue.
'What's wrong?' I asked.
'You're bleeding baby but don't worry I can clear it up.' He said, pulling his boxers back up and walking to the bathroom. He came back with more tissue and a towel.
'Sit still.' He said, wiping me over with a tissue.
'I'm so sorry.' I said, starting to get a little upset.
'Oh hey don't be, it's not your fault.' He whispered, kissing me softly on the end of the nose and going to flush the tissue down the toilet.
'Can you grab me a pad or something?' I asked, and he already had one in his hand. I put it on and then got out of the bed so that he could change the covers. After it was all done and we were both cleared up, Rafe pulled me into a strong cuddle.
'I love you.' He whispered.
'I love you too.' I replied, burying my head into his chest.
'Maybe it was abit early for that.' He chuckled.
'Yeah but I couldn't wait any longer.' I whispered.
'You're gonna have to wait a little longer baby.' He said, kissing my head. We heard the front door open and the familiar sound of crutches, meaning Carla and Ward were back from their boat trip. Rafe put his hand over my mouth as I went to speak, and we both sat and listened.
'I don't understand, how is the gold not with the boat?' Carla asked angrily.
'I'm just as confused as you are.' He spat. Me and Rafe looked at eachother bewildered.
'How did Denmark Tanny manage to remove the gold from the boat as it was freshly sinking!' She shouted.
'Keep your voice down I don't know who's here.' Ward said in a low tone.
Me and Rafe decided to casually head downstairs past them, he held my hand and supported my lower back as we walked through the dining room.

'Nice to see you're on your feet Mia.' Ward smiled.
'Thank you.' I replied.
'Yes you look so much better!' Carla exclaimed.
'No thanks to you.' Rafe spat. I guided him by the arm and took him outside to go and sit on the dock.
'I'm just looking out for you.' He said, after a moment of silence.
'I know you are.' I smiled, dangling my legs over the edge of the water.
'John B is going fishing with my dad in a few days .' He said.
'Why?' I laughed.
'He said he wants to get to know him better.' He rolled his eyes.
'Well I guess that's good.' I said slowly, still trying to understand.
'It's a lie.' He whispered. I looked up at him in shock and instantly his face changed, as if he shouldn't have said anything.
'What?' I stuttered.
'He's going to ask him to help him find the gold, and if not, he's going to kill him.' He said.
I grabbed his arm and forced him to look at me.
'Are you sure?' I whispered. He nodded, looking into the water. 
'I know you're going to hate me but please take me to see John B.' I begged.
He looked at me for a moment before helping me up, and taking me to his car. He drove faster than usual and did get out this time. I didn't have time to worry about the looks he was giving JJ, I needed to find John.
'Back so soon?' Pope asked.
'Where's John B?' I panicked.
'I'm here, hey.' He smiled, but the smile faded when he saw Rafe.
'You need to listen to me, you can't go fishing with Ward. He's going to kill you.' I exclaimed.
'Why on earth would he do that?' Kiara laughed.
'I told you there's something weird going on man.' JJ said, patting his shoulder. They all looked at Rafe.
'Trust me, he's going to kill you if you don't share the gold with him, he knows you have it.' Rafe said hoarsely.
They were all in shock that Rafe wasn't trying to get any of it, but listened carefully.
'Well what do I do?' John asked.
'Don't go!' We all exclaimed.
'What are you on about, my dad wouldn't kill anyone.' Sarah said, from the front door.
'Sarah.' Rafe began.
'No, leave, now.' She shouted.
'Sarah he killed my father.' John whispered.