42

Mias POV:
I woke up in an empty bed but I knew that meant Rafe had gone shopping. I rolled over, seeing a note on his pillow. I picked it up, rolling it in my hand before opening it.

Goodmorning my princess, I've just nipped to the shops, get up and ready for the doctors as your scan is at 11:25, I'll bring you home some breakfast. I love you :)

I smiled, getting out of bed and into the shower, still in awe of the beautiful house I was living in. I washed my hair, drying it whilst doing my makeup. The bathroom side was so big and I knew he'd mess it up with all of his stuff.
'Morning!' I heard my boyfriend shout, closing the downstairs door. I threw on a loose T-shirt dress, knowing it would have to be lifted up at the doctors.
'Oh wow you look so pretty!' He smiled, opening the bathroom door and wrapping his arms behind me.
'Thank you.' I smiled.
'Are you almost ready? We need to leave soon.' He said softly.
'Yes, have you packed away the shopping or do you need any help?' I asked him.
'I'll go and do it whilst you finish up.' He smiled, kissing my cheek.
'Why are you so lovey today?' I asked suspiciously.
'I'm just excited to see baby Mila for the first time.' He whispered.
'I cant believe it's your first time.' I said, slightly upset.
'I know baby but I'm here for you now I promise, forever.' He said, kissing my head and leaving the room. I shook my head, tying my hair up and going to make our bed, to see he'd already done it.
'Did you do this Rafe?' I shouted downstairs.
'Yes you don't need to worry!' He replied. I was really suspicious, but headed into the kitchen without saying another word, until a massive bouquet of red roses on the table caught my eye.
'Baby what're these for?' I asked him.
'I just wanted to treat you.' He smiled, kissing my lips. He passed me some food that I had to eat in the car because we were going to be late otherwise.
'Excited?' He asked me.
'Yeah.' I smiled, still wondering what was going on. My brother was sat in the car at the doctors waiting, and he got out to see me once he saw the car pull up.
'Hey.' He smiled hugging me. He looked at Rafe and I expected them to greet eachother, but Topper didn't say a word, looking him up and down. I swallowed hard, knowing it had to be bad if my brother wasn't talking to him. I pushed it out of my head, holding Rafe's hand and walking into the hospital. We went straight into the scanning room, it was empty and there was nobody else there.

'Last scan.' My nurse smiled excitedly.
'I know.' I replied, holding my belly.
'You'll be fine, come on lay down and let me get this gel on you.' She said, patting to the chair. I sat down, lifting up my tshirt so that she could put on the gel. She began to move the paddle around my belly until she found a heartbeat. 'There she is all happy and healthy.' She said, pointing on the screen to our baby girl.
'Oh wow.' Topper whispered.
Rafe kissed my head and watched the screen as she began to wriggle and kick.
'She really doesn't like me intruding does she?' The nurse laughed, taking the paddle from my stomach and wiping the cold gel from my skin.
'Here are your photos, I'll print out two more sets for dad and brother and you're free to go.' She smiled, printing them from the computer.
'Thank you.' I replied, taking them from her and pulling down my top.
'Are you excited?' She asked me.
'Yes I really am.' I said, smiling at her.
'Well it won't be long until I see you again, safe ride home!' She said, watching us leave the room.
'That's so exciting I love these.' Topper said excitedly.
'Me too she's going to be so beautiful.' I replied, full of love.
'Mia wait in the car I need to talk to Rafe quickly.' Topper said, changing his tone as my boyfriend unlocked the car. I nodded, getting into the passenger seat. Rafe's phone was sat there, and I couldn't resist looking through it. He had a few texts from his dad, and a few from Barry. I took a deep breath, reading the messages from his dad first.

Dad: Rafe Cameron

Dad: are you joking?? Next door?

Dad: Rafe come on you're better than this. you're going to ruin everything you've worked for.

I was still confused on what they were talking about, but decided to read Barry's one too.

Barry: bro 'she's just just any girl.' Well you're making her look like one. Mugging off your girl and your baby this easy.

Barry: you're a tosser.

I kept his phone in my hand as he got into the car. He froze, looking down at me.
'Hey princess what're you doing?' He asked hoarsely.
'I should ask what you're doing with the neighbour.' I said bitterly. He got into the car and started the engine, as I undid my seatbelt.
'Mia.' He said sternly.
'I don't want to go anywhere with a cheater.' I spat.
'W-what?' He stuttered, looking from me to his phone.
'Rafe I'm about to give birth to your child and you can't even keep your hands to yourself?' I laughed.
'Mia you don't understand at all.' He said, begging me to listen.
'Rafe I can't I don't want to hear it.' I said, beginning to panic.
'Baby calm down I don't want you to get stressed.' He said softly, putting his hand on my stomach. I hit it away.
'Take me to JJ's house.' I said.
'I'm not taking you anywhere near that boy and you know he.' He replied sternly through gritted teeth.
'Looks like I'll just walk.' I replied bitterly, getting out of the car and slamming the door.