33

Mias POV:
I didn't even have time to stop the car, as I jumped from the drivers seat and walked straight into the hotel. Cleo was sat outside, but let me head up, telling me they were on the roof. I threw open the roof door, startling John and Sarah, who were sat on sun loungers.
'What the Fuck is your problem!' I shouted.
'Mia calm down okay I had to shoot him.' John said, holding his arms out in defence.
'Shoot who?' Sarah asked.
'Oh he didn't tell you?' I laughed.
'Mia.' John warned.
'John B came to the house earlier, with Cleo, and some stupid men, nearly murdered my baby, and took the gold. And then shot Rafe.' I said, speaking in time order.
'Baby?' Sarah whispered.
'I've literally just told you he broke into the summer house.' I said bluntly.
'Look we can sort this out.' John said, trying to calm me down.
'It's always been perfect for you hasn't it?' I asked bitterly.
'No, if you remember, my dad was murdered.' He shouted in return.
'What's going on?' Terrence asked, emerging onto the roof. I rolled my eyes when I saw him, and his face dropped when his eyes connected with mine.
'What's she doing here?' He spat.
'Come to see why you are such money leeches.' I replied. He grabbed me by the throat and squeezed slightly, as I closed my eyes. He dropped me back down again and looked down at me, laughing.
'You're weak.' He said, shrugging me off.
'John B, I did my best to help you without getting you killed. I kept it a secret that you were alive for so long and I told you we'd be here, and you repay me by doing this?' I laughed.
'Look, I'm sorry, but it's not Ward's gold.' He shrugged.
'I can't believe you.' I scoffed.
'I heard you've been talking to JJ, he still loves you, you know? He told me about your conversation at the wreck. He thought you'd leave Rafe forever and go back to him, life would be so much easier.' John teased.
'Shut up.' I spat, turning to look at him again.
'Maybe in another life time.' John mocked, what me and JJ had spoken about a few months before.
'Is this true?' Rafe asked, stepping out from behind the steps.
'Rafe.' I stuttered.
'You and JJ used to be a thing?'
'Oh for years, high school sweethearts.' John teased. I ran towards him but was pulled back by Cleo, she looked at me sympathetically, but did not let me lay a finger on him.
'Mia?' Rafe asked.
'Rafe it's not what it sounds like at all.' I begged. He looked at me in disgust and then down at my stomach.

'And is that baby his too?' He scoffed.
'Are you joking Rafe? You literally cheated on me, in my own house! And I took you back time and time again and I gave up what I had back home for you!' I shouted.
'Trouble in paradise?' Terrance laughed.
'I swear to god I will beat the shit out of you.' I warned.
'You couldn't hurt me.' He said, stepping towards me. Rafe stood infront of me, pointing his gun in Terrance's face.
'Touch her and Ill kill you.' Rafe spat. It was silent for a few seconds, Sarah was still hiding behind John, and Cleo was sat on the wall, spinning her knife in her fingers.
'We're going. If I see a single one of you ever again I will not hesitate to shoot you.' Rafe said, heading towards the stairs, gun still pointed in their direction.
'How's the bullet wounds Rafe?' John asked.
I moved around Rafe but he pulled me back, forcing me down the stairs without another word. He forced me into the car and drove off quickly, not even turning to look back at the hotel.
'Nice of you to take my keys out of the engine.' He said sarcastically.
'Are you going to let me talk?' I spat. He sighed, waiting.
'Yes, a few months ago I met up with JJ in the Wreck, not to talk about us, but about John, we both missed him.' I began.
'The day Barry went to watch you?' He asked. I nodded.
'Things were rocky between us, I'd just found out I was pregnant, You'd cheated on me, you'd just killed Renfield, and for the first time I felt like you looked down on me.' I whispered.
'I know you did but we spoke about it.' He said desperately.
'Yes, we spoke about it after I met JJ. He reminded me things could've been different, and I told him they could've, but I knew I wanted you, and I know I want you. I'd not be here right now Rafe fighting for you every single day if that wasn't the case.' I begged.
'I know, it just hurt to hear.' He whispered.
'Yeah well the baby comment was fucking disgusting.' I replied.
'I'm sorry, I know I should never have sent Barry to watch you in the first place, but you can't blame me for being suspicious about JJ when this is how he was all along.' He insisted.
'I know.' I whispered. We were silent as we headed into the house, and Rafe checked to make sure that Ward had in-fact gotten a flight home and not decided to hang around before continuing the conversation.
'I don't want you to talk to him anymore.' He said at once.
'Rafe.' I sighed.
'I don't, I don't want to hear about him again, I don't want to see him again, you're lucky I've not killed him for trying to get in with you like that.' He said protectively.

'Rafe.' I repeated. He smacked his hand down on the table, making me jump. He looked up at me, his eyes were red.
'Please don't do this.' I whispered.
'I've nearly lost you, so many times today, and I can't let some Pogue surfer take you from me for good, okay? Just do as I say.' He said sternly.
'Rafe I've lost all of my friends for you, and my brother, I'm not losing JJ.' I whispered.
'Go and Fuck JJ then for all I care! Fuck why do you care so much!' He shouted.
'Fine.' I whispered.
'Good.' He said, moving a hair from my face.
'I love you okay, I do this for you.' He said softly.
'Well you're making me unhappy and I thought you didn't want that.' I said angrily.
'You can see JJ, as long as there is someone else there at all times, okay?' He asked, finally giving in.
'What, in case he fucks me again and ends up being the father to my second child?' I asked, still annoyed at his comment from earlier. He pushed me against the wall and moved his hand up to my boob, lifting my shirt and playing with my nipple.
'He's never touching you, do you understand? You're all mine.' He said huskily, kissing my neck.
'Mhm.' I whispered.
'Use your words.' He smirked.
'Yes.' I replied, closing my eyes.
'Good girl.'