19

Mias POV:
I found Rafe 10 minutes later sat inside on a sofa.
'Hey baby.' I smiled, sitting besides him and resting my head on his shoulder.
'JJ was here.' He said bluntly.
'I know.' I replied.
'He said he was delivering a message.' He said slowly, as if trying to figure it out himself.
'Hey, don't worry about it, come dance with me.' I replied, pulling him up from the sofa. He shook his head at me, smirking slightly, before placing his hands on my hips.
'See.' I whispered, swaying slowly with him.
'It's different when I'm with you.' He said quietly.
'Why?' I asked.
'I don't have to put up an act, you know who I really am.' He replied.
'And everyone else would love you too Rafe just show them.' I begged. He shook his head.
'I've been the bad guy for too long.'
'Not for me, you'll never be the bad guy for me.' I smiled.
'I know.' He said, planting a kiss on my head. We danced for a couple more songs before going to get more drinks.
'One more Mia that's your limit.' He said sternly.
'Rafe.' I groaned.
'I don't want you hurting yourself or getting your pretty dress ruined.' He ordered.
'Okay.' I replied, taking my drink from the bar and following him towards his family.
'You do look beautiful Mia.' Rose exclaimed.
'Oh thank you, I have Wheezie to thank for the dress choice.' I smiled.
'I do love it, you two look so good together, like a perfect pair.' Ward said.
'Really?' I asked, shocked.
'Really.' He smiled.
'Wow, thank you.' I replied, resting my head on his shoulder.
'Would you Two like a drink?' Ward asked.
'We've just got some.' Rafe replied.
'Well then we will be back in just a moment.' He smiled, taking Rose's hand and walking away.
'Wasn't he meant to be fishing with John B?' I whispered.
'Yeah, but he didn't turn up so he's here.' Rafe said. I smiled, at the thought of John B being safe but I knew once the party was over he'd go looking for him.
'He's got to stay composed, it's all for show, everything my father does is an act.' Rafe added. I nodded and took his arm, walking past Kie on the way.
'Hey, i didn't expect to see you here.' I smiled hugging her.
'Yeah not by choice, you look good!' She said.
'You too.' I laughed, still in shock she'd been forced to a Kook party.

Rafe was looking over her and I saw her mood shift.
'I'll see you around.' She smiled, walking away.
'Rafe you can't keep doing that.' I groaned.
'Sorryyyy I just have a face.' He shrugged. I rolled my eyes playfully and he forced me to look at him.
'The only time I want to see your eyes rolling back is when I'm inside of you, do you hear me?' He said, sternly.
'Yes sir.' I said, saluting sarcastically.
'That's not my name.' He said bluntly.
'Yes Rafe.' I teased. He raised his eyebrows and I moved closer to him, so nobody else could hear.
'Yes daddy.' I whispered.
'You drive me crazy.' He whispered in return. I kissed his cheek and moved away, making him groan in annoyance.
I went back to the bar and left him talking to Topper and ordered another drink.
'Mr Cameron told me to make sure you don't order anymore.' The bartender said, smiling slightly.
'Mr Cameron doesn't need to know.' I whispered. He handed me a couple of shots and I took them, before asking him for a couple more. I did those too and snuck a drink over to Pope.
'You look fucked.' He laughed, taking it from me.
'Yeah but I'm not meant to have anymore.' I whispered.
'I won't tell anyone.' He replied, shaking his head. The alcohol all rushed to my head at once, and I stumbled over to the sofa Rafe was sat on.
'Erm are you okay?' Topper laughed. I nodded and Rafe shot me a look, realising how badly I smelt of alcohol.
'I think I'm gonna take this one home.' He said, addressing the group of people we were with and helping me up. I had my heels in my hand as I was fed up of walking in them.
'I told them to not give you anymore alcohol!' He shouted.
'I begged them it's not their fault.' I slurred.
'You're destroyed what did you have?'
'Shots, lots of shots.' I replied. He rolled his eyes and picked me up, carrying me back to his house.
He took me upstairs and carefully put me onto his bed, but I shot right back up.
'Do you like my dress?' I asked, spinning around in it.
'You look beautiful, stay still.' He said, stopping me from falling.

I held my arms out as he carefully took my dress off of me from over my head, and jumped into bed once he had done.
'Be careful of your stomach!' He shouted.
'It's okay, I landed on the pillows.' I laughed. He shook his head and took off his suit, hanging it up on the door.
He passed me some wipes for my makeup and sat patiently besides me as I tried my hardest to take it off.
'Here let me do it.' He said, taking one from me and carefully wiping down my face.
I sat still long enough for him and once he was done I threw my arms around him.
'Rafe.' I whispered.
'Mhm?' He asked.
'You hit JJ didn't you?' I questioned.
'No.' He said slowly.
'JJ text me don't lie.' I said strongly.
'Okay well yes but he was talking about you.' He said.
'Yeah well not rudely he was being nice.' I shrugged.
'I know but I don't want to hear it come from any dirty pogues mouth.' He spat. I sat up and looked at him, obviously effected by what he had said.
'I'm sorry.' He apologised. 
'Rafe I can't do this.' I whispered.
'Do what?' He asked. I started to fall asleep, and rolled over from him. I began to cry and he pulled me into his chest, rubbing my back.
'I just want us to be happy.' I whispered, looking up at him. His eyes were completely heartbroken.
'I promise, I'll make it happen. Even if it's the last thing I do.' He said sadly.
'You promise?'
'I promise.' He smiled softly.
'Now go to sleep.' He whispered, kissing my head. I pulled myself so close to him I was unable to get any closer, and made sure I could hear his heartbeat.