10 ⚠️

Mias POV:
He pushed the door open and smiled down at me.
'Rafe you're high.' I said, standing up slowly.
'I know but it's sorted. I'm done. We're safe.' He said, pulling me into a hug and swinging me around.
'That's good.' I whispered into his shoulder. After a few moments he pulled away and slumped down on the sofa.
'Rafe this means you need to stop threatening people, get rid of that gun.' I said.
'No I'm keeping it just in case, Renfield is still after you.' He exclaimed.
'Well stop taking it everywhere with you.' I insisted. He nodded and I smiled, jumping into his arms and kissing him.
'How much did you have?' I asked, looking into his bloodshot eyes.
'Enough to know that you look sexy as fuck.' He said in a low voice.
'We're not doing this.' I said, jumping down and walking to the door.
'But you want me I know it.' He teased. I spun to look at him and bit my lip, walking towards him and rubbing my hands softly along his hips. He threw his head back and groaned. I kissed his neck before letting go and walking to the door.
'Where do you think you're going?' He ordered.
'I'm going to go for a walk I think, nice weather.' I smirked, closing the door.
'Fuck.' I heard him moan, following me from the room. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the garden, laying down in the hammock and pulling me ontop of him.
'Rafe?' I asked.
'Yes my lovely?' He replied.
'When we're older, I want to have a nice beach view like this.' I whispered.
'We can have a sea view, and a nice big bedroom and a pretty kitchen.' He smiled.
'Do you really want that?' I asked.
'Of course.' He said, kissing my lips.
'Guys! We're taking Wheezie out for a little while, ring me if Sarah gets back!' Rose shouted from the house, waving to us.
'Will do!' I replied, saying goodbye to her and Ward.
'Kitchen counter?' He smirked.
'Kitchen counter.' I replied, grabbing his hand and running with him into the house.

Once we were in, he closed the door and pinned me up against it, holding my hands above my head. He started to leave small kisses down my neck and on my shoulders. After a few moments, he picked me up and sat me down on the counter, stepping in between my legs.
'Spread your legs for me.' He whispered in my ear. I did as he asked and watched as he began to play with me.
I threw my head back and put my shoulders on the side, lifting myself up for him.
'Good girl.' He moaned, pushing his hand past my shorts, and plunging 2 fingers inside of me straight away.
'Fuck.' I moaned, laying backwards. He smiled, moving his other hand to my boob and playing with it.
'Hello?!' I heard Sarah shout. He pushed into me a couple more times before pulling his fingers out and taking me quickly off the side.
'Hey.' I smiled, pretending I had been sat on one of the stools.
'What was that noise?' She asked.
'What noise?' Rafe said quickly. She shrugged her shoulders and picked up her phone from the side. Rafe watched her and she headed to her room. Followed by another pair of footprints. Rafe heard them too, and ran from the kitchen to the stairs.
'John B what do you think you're doing in my house.' He spat. I rolled my eyes and chased after him, clutching at his arm.
'I'm not here for trouble I'm just here with Sarah.' He said, holding his hands up.
'Get out, now.' Rafe said angrily.
'Don't tell him what to do!' Sarah shouted.
'Sarah you're 16 years old and I'm telling you your boyfriend isn't going to your room with you get out now.' He said sternly. Nobody said a word.
'John we all know why you're here.' I said, looking him in the eyes.
'You're a good girl Mia don't take his side.' He begged.
'The locket isn't here, neither is the note or the tape recording, Renfield took it, that's why my face looks like this.' I said pointing to the bruises.
'So Rafe doesn't have it?' He asked slowly.
'No. Me and wheeze found it on the beach but Renfield stole it from me, I was going to give it to you. Ask her.' I said.
'I'm sorry to bother you.' He said, grabbing Sarah's hand and running from the house, most likely on his way to find Renfield, meaning we had time.
'I love you.' Rafe shouted, grabbing my face and kissing my nose.

'Next time you start threatening him Rafe just remember lying is just as good.' I said cockily.
'Mhm whatever.' He rolled his eyes.
'But I do like it.' I whispered.
'I know you do.' He smiled. The door opened again and Barry burst into the house.
'I'm so fed up of people interrupting me can't I just be left to please my girl in peace!' He shouted, doing his handshake with Barry.
I tried to hide how red he had turned my cheeks and sat back on the kitchen side again.
'I'll accept your offer.' Barry said bluntly. I looked between them both and Rafe shook his head, smirking lowly.
'I don't need your help I've managed it myself.' He replied.
'Well you still owe me for the blunt.' He spat.
Rafe handed him some money and grabbed him by the collar, pushing him towards the door.
'Bye sexy lady!' Barry shouted. Rafe punched him in the face and threw him out of the door without another word.
'I'm sorry you had to see that.' He said as softly as possible.
'It's okay I'm fine.' I said, shaking it off.
'I'll try and be a better person for you.' He assured me.
'Well you can start with the drugs.' I said, taking a second unlit blunt from his hand and throwing it to the floor. He took it from the floor and threw it out of the window into the sea. I raised my eyebrows at him, clearly impressed.
'Why do you have to be so fucking sexy that's why I've gotten into so many fights.' He said, jumping up and sitting besides me on the side.
'No more of that either.' I added.
'No sorry I will be beating up any boy that looks at you how I look at you.' He smirked. I shook my head slowly and laughed.
I saw a shadow run past the kitchen and I grabbed Rafe's arm and jumped from the side, following it upstairs.
'Mia don't go up there!' Rafe shouted after me. I opened the door to the office to see Renfield again, this time throwing papers and books everywhere.
'What the fuck are you doing?' I laughed.
'Ah, just the girl.' He said, stepping towards me and grabbing my neck. He lifted me up and held a knife to my shoulder, drawing small cuts into my skin.
'I won't hesitate to shoot you right in the head you prick.' Rafe said, holding a gun towards Renfield.
'Oh yeah?' He teased, throwing me to the floor. I started coughing and begging for air.
'Rafe shoot him.' I said, in between breaths. Rafe was shocked and did so, without me even having to tell him. He shot him right in the heart and killed him instantly.