21 ⚠️

Mias POV:
He pulled me upstairs and slammed the door shut, taking off his shirt.
'I thought I'd lost you.' He whispered, slowly, but hungrily, running his hand up my body.
'Keep going the way you are and you will.' I replied, trying to pretend he wasn't pleasuring me at all.
He pushed me against the bed and pulled off my skirt, kissing down my hips.
'Rafe.' I whispered.
'I saw how close you were with JJ.' He said, hovering over me and slipping two fingers inside of me.
'Mhm, I've always been close with JJ.' I replied, staring into his eyes.
'I don't like it.' He groaned.
'He looks so good with a tan.' I teased. Rafe began to finger me harder, using another finger.
'Fuck.' I moaned, rolling my eyes back in my head.
'Don't you dare talk about him like that again do you understand?' He asked angrily. I nodded, not being able to speak.
'Use your words.' He ordered.
'I understand.' I whispered. He pulled his fingers from me and put them in his mouth, slowly running them over his tongue. I pushed him down onto the bed and began to undo his trousers, slowly running my hand along his boxers. He pulled them down slightly and his dick sprung up, making him moan softly.
'Take it.' He whispered, pushing my head down. I opened my mouth and took him all in, teasing as I began to run my tongue along his tip.
'JJ wouldn't taste this good would he princess?' He moaned, pushing my head down on him further. I began to gag and he didn't stop, enjoying the sound of me.
'Look up at me baby.' He groaned. I began to rub him with my hands, taking his dick from my mouth slightly and looking up at him.
'Wow you're so hot.' He said, pushing me back down on him. I took one of my hands and used it to hold down his hand, that he was using to push me down with.
'Make me cum.' He moaned, pushing me harder. I sat up and licked my lips, looking at him in the eyes.
'You're not allowed to do that.' He groaned, forcing my head back on him once more. I began to push my throat all the way down, ignoring the gag at the back of my throat. After a few seconds I felt his legs shake underneath me, and his warm cum filled the inside of my mouth.
'Swallow it.' He demanded. I made sure I collected it all and swallowed, sitting up from him again and moving myself to his chest.

I pushed our heads closer as he kissed me passionately, flipping me over so that I was facing the bed. He went down to the end of the bed and pushed me upwards.
'Ass in the air baby.' He whispered, softly licking my inner thigh.
'I need you.' I moaned. He spread my legs wider and pushed his tongue deep inside of me, twirling it around, before adding a finger. I tried my hardest to stay still but I couldn't, and after a few moments he pushed me down onto the bed, frustrated. He got up and went to his desk, pulling a gun from the drawer and closing it. 'Lay down.' He whispered. I did as he said, and he slowly rubbed the gun over my body, following it with trails of kisses.
'You ready?' He asked. I nodded, with my eyes closed, as I felt the cold shaft of the gun enter me. I moaned softly and he covered my mouth, fucking me quicker with the end of the gun.
'I'm gonna cum.' I whispered, clutching at his neck. He pulled the gun from me and put it down on his bedside table.
'See, it's not all bad.' He smirked, lining his dick up with my entrance.
'Fuck me hard.' I whispered.
'You know I will.' He replied, putting in just the tip.
'Fuck, JJ didn't feel half this good.' I teased once more. He quickly pushed all the way inside of me, and began to pull in and out.
I screamed out, and he ignored me, staring straight into my eyes.
'Yeah, you like my dick?' He moaned, throwing his head back. I couldn't reply, Rafe was making me feel too good.
'Rafe I'm so fucking angry with you but you make me feel so good.' I said, clutching his arms as he went deeper.
'I'm sorry baby but I told you I'd make it up to you.' He said, out of breath.
'This won't always work you know.' I moaned, as he covered my mouth.
'It will babygirl you can't resist me.' He laughed, opening my mouth and spitting into it. I swallowed it, looking up at him.
'Let me make you cum again.' He said, pushing my arms into the bed.
'No.' I replied. He began to play with my boobs, putting them into his mouth and rolling my nipples around in his tongue.
'Let me make you cum.' He ordered.
'No.' I joked. He pulled out of me and grabbed me by the throat, picking me up and pushing me against the wall, before going into me from behind.

'Wow you're so good.' I moaned.
'Baby I can feel that you've needed this.' He said, his thrusts getting sloppier.
'Dont cum.' I ordered.
'I do what I fucking like.' He spat, bending me over.
'Oh yeah right there.' I screamed, as he began to push himself upwards.
I came all over him and he stopped, pulling out and running his tongue along me, tasting me.
'Wow you taste so good.' He moaned, pushing into me again. I screamed and he covered my mouth to stop me.
'cum in me.' I begged, just as I felt his legs shake once more. He filled me all the way and picked me up, taking me to the bed. We were both sweaty but he smiled, kissing my lips.
'You're crazy, you know that?' I asked him. He slipped his dick inside me again and I gasped.
'I know, go to sleep.' He whispered, starting to bounce himself inside of me.
'I can't Rafe.' I moaned.
'Sleep.' He ordered.