22

Mias POV:
I napped for a couple of hours, and when I woke up, he was still there. I pushed myself up against him, waking him up. He groaned and slapped my bum, squeezing it and leaving a hand mark on me.
'How are you feeling after a nap?' He asked.
'I still feel like you're a murderer.' I replied. He shot me a dirty look.
'But better.' I said, bluntly.
'You came on the same gun I used to kill Peterkin so you cannot say another word.' He said, running his hand up and down my leg.
'I know.' I laughed, reaching for the packet of ready-made blunts JJ had rolled for me. I took the lighter and lit it, laying back in bed and smoking it.
Rafe took it from my hand and looked at me again.
'If you say I can't have one, even after everything you've done to me, you're hypocritical.' I said, taking it back.
'I don't want you to end up like me.' He said angrily.
'If you can't beat them, join them.' I shrugged.
'Topper!' Rafe shouted.
'What the Fuck are you doing.' I said, scrambling to hide it. Topper opened the door and looked at me, weed in my hand.
'Mia I'm not going to ask you again.' He said, through gritted teeth. I quickly tried to have as much as it as possible, before Rafe got angry.
'Right that's enough.' He said, taking it from me and throwing it from the window.
'Mia you need to start listening.' Topper said from the end of the bed.
'Well then so do you, I'm an adult now and I can do what I like.' I said bluntly.
'I guess you can.' He huffed, slamming the door behind him. I laid back in bed and closed my eyes.
'Why don't we smoke together? That's cute.' I said.

'I'm not smoking with you.' He said rudely.
'Ouch.' I replied.
'Who gave it to you? JJ?' He asked.
'Yeah because he knew I'd need it to get through the shit I'm about to go through.' I replied.
He grabbed me by the face.
'Stop it.' He spat. I hit him, not too hard, but hard enough, and he clutched my neck.
'Don't you dare.' He growled.
I pushed him from me and stood up, heading to the door, stopping as soon as I did so. I could never walk out in him.
I begrudgingly sat in the desk chair and pretended to be busy.
'Marry me again?' He asked, from the other side of the room.
I allowed him to put the ring on my finger, but didn't say another word.
'Come to a party with me?' He asked.
'Now?'
'Well, in an hour or so, I totally forgot.' He said, getting up from bed. I nodded, standing up and walking to his wardrobe where my clothes now lived.
I grabbed a tight black dress and put it on, feeling his eyes on me the whole time. I threw my hair up and sat, waiting for him to get ready.
'Where is it?' I asked.
'Yours.'
'Topper is throwing a party at my house?' I scoffed.
Rafe shrugged and took my hand.
I lost him pretty much as soon as we got there. Luckily, Topper had the decency to invite some people I knew, so I wasn't completely alone. After an hour or so of talking to some girls I had met in school, I took my drink and headed into the basement to find my boyfriend.
'Ok you go first.' I heard Kelce say. I peeked around the corner to see Rafe, about to take a line of cocaine from a girls thigh. I walked up to him and poured my drink on her leg, dissolving the drugs instantly. She smirked at me and I punched her, pushing her onto the floor.
'If I see you near him again I will beat the Shit out of you.' I shouted after her, watching her run from the room.

'Mia.' Rafe stuttered.
'Party is over!' I shouted, trying to force people from my house.
'Mia please let me explain.' He begged.
'Take this and take it for real this time, I'm done, I just want a stress free life and you're not cutting it for me.' I smiled sarcastically, giving him the ring. Topper came downstairs and watched the scene unfold, as the room began to empty itself.
'Mia cmon I begged him.' Kelce argued.
'Fuck off Kelce.' I spat.
'What's going on?' My brother asked. 
'Rafe was about to take a line off a random sluts thigh.' I explained.
'I- I'm sure it's not what it looked like.' Topper stuttered.
'You too! Fuck me what's wrong with you all, I'm going to sleep, in MY bed.' I exclaimed. Rafe stood up and I pushed him back down with my heel. 
'Don't even think about following me, you can go home, and you can stay there.' I said, walking upstairs. I ripped my dress from my body and got into my own clothes, not even wanting to touch anything that belonged to Rafe.

'She'll come round just give her time.' Topper said to Rafe outside of my door.
'I don't have time.' Rafe panicked.
It was silent and I heard someone knock.
'Fuck off.' I shouted.
'Mia.' Rafe sighed.
'I do not want to hear your reasoning for taking drugs off a girls leg!' I shouted.
'Please, it's not what it looked like!' He shouted angrily. I opened the door and headed back downstairs. He followed me, hoping to get a word in.
Kelce was sat on the sofa, shirtless. I picked up a bag of cocaine and emptied it onto his stomach, making sure it was lined on his abs, I hovered my face over it, closing my eyes.
'You don't have to do this to prove a point.' Topper exclaimed. 
'Do it.' Kelce said, egging me on. Rafe dragged me backwards before I even had chance to take in the drugs.
'What the Fuck!' He screamed.
'It's not what it looks like.' I mocked.
'Look you're right okay, but it's you, it's always been you!' He shouted.
'If it was me, you'dve stopped the drugs, you'dve stopped killing people, threatening boys, and kept your promise.' I snapped.
'I am trying.' He cried.
'It's not good enough.' I said, getting up from the floor and running back to my room. I didn't have time to lock the door before he pushed it open, slamming his lips onto mine. Tears began to roll down my face and he wiped them away, still kissing me. I pulled his face from mine and got into bed, facing the window.
'Get out.' I whispered.
'Mia.' He begged.
'Go.'

'I'm not leaving.' He insisted.
'Leave me alone!' I shouted. He just looked at me, as tears began to fall from his eyes. I looked away once more, but didn't hear the door close. Instead, I heard him get onto the floor, laying down. I felt bad that he was on the cold floor, and I threw him a blanket and pillow, and one of his jumpers.
'Thank you.' He whispered. I thought about letting him into my bed, but decided against it.  I needed to stick to my word, no matter how much I loved him. It felt comforting having him in the room, even if he wasn't cuddling me. But then I remembered what he was doing, and what he would've done if I hadn't caught him. And tried my hardest to stop my cries.
'Mia?' He whispered. I stayed still, but felt his cold hand on my shoulder.
'Please leave me alone.' I begged. He got into bed besides me.
'I know you don't want that.'
'We're so toxic and it's breaking me.' I cried.
'We can fix it, from now, I promise.' He begged.
'I don't trust any of your promises anymore.' I said bluntly.
'Let me prove it to you.'
'You basically cheated on me Rafe.' I spat.
'Kelce paid me a lot of money, to do it, I was gonna use it for our wedding, nothing else was going to happen and I thought it would be okay.' He whispered.
'Don't lie.' I laughed. He pulled a handful of notes from his pocket and I stared at them in disbelief.
'So Kelce was trying to sabotage us?' I asked. Rafe nodded, putting them on the side.
'I still don't forgive you.' I said, rolling over.
'I don't expect you to. Just love me until you can learn to forgive me again, I can't be without you.' He begged. I sighed and let him slip his arms around me.
'We will make it better.' I whispered.
'You looked hot when you beat her up.' He chuckled.
'Don't,' I said, rolling my eyes, with a slight smirk on my face.