23 ⚠️

Mias POV:
I woke up the next morning with my body sprawled out over Rafe. I sat up quickly and walked to the kitchen, not wanting to have the awkward morning chat in bed. I pulled up the blinds and JJ was at the window, making me jump.
I opened the door and threw my shoe at him, he caught it, throwing it right back.
'What're you doing here?' I asked.
'Just coming to say hi, I'm bored now John's gone.' He replied.
'Aw so im second choice.' I teased.
'Well I guess you could say I'm yours.' He joked.
'Not anymore.' I said, passing him a drink as he sat down at the kitchen side.
'Oh?'
'I caught him taking coke off a girls thigh last night, he said Kelce paid him a lot of money to do it, so I'd break up with him, but I dunno.' I shrugged.
'Has he got the money?' He asked.
'Yeah.'
'Definitely Give it time, but you've been through too much.' He insisted.
'Wanna go out somewhere today? I'm bored of being stuck here all the time.' I asked.
'Yeah I'd like that.' He smiled.
'Let me go and get changed.' I said, putting my drink down and walking back to my room. Rafe was still asleep, and I tried to be as quiet as I could, putting on a bikini and a pair of shorts over the top. I reached over my bed to get my phone, and Rafe grabbed me by the neck, pushing my face into his.
'Where are you going?' He asked.
'Out.' I whispered.
'With JJ? You're gonna cheat on me now?' He laughed.
'What, after you definitely didn't cheat on me? Give it a rest Rafe.' I said, trying to take his hand from me.
His eyes were tired, I could see how in pain he was.
'Look I'm sorry, I just need abit of space, you know it'll always be you.' I whispered, kissing him lightly.
He pulled me back for a longer kiss, moving his hand up to my boobs and playing with them.
I ran my fingers softly along his boxers before moving away completely.
'You can't do that.' He whispered.
'I can.' I smirked, standing up. He did the same, pulling me onto him from behind.
'Just a minute.' I whispered, as he pulled his boxers down and moved my shorts to the side. He snaked his arm around my front and pushed his entire length inside of me, making me scream into his hand. He let go once he was sure I was able to control myself, and moved his head close to my ear.

'You like that baby? I told you it always works.' He teased.
'No, this doesn't fix anything.' I said, in between heavy breaths.
'I'm so sorry, I just want it to be us, let's go away for a little bit? Just a few days?' He asked, still going harder.
'Yeah.' I moaned, nodding to his suggestion.
'Mia are you done yet?' JJ shouted.
'Give me a minute I'm just doing my hair!' I shouted in response.
'We've got to be quick.' I said, turning to Rafe. He moved his hand up to my neck and pushed me forwards, so that I was bent over completely. He lifted one of his legs up onto my desk chair and began to grind his hips at the same time.
'I'm gonna cum.' I whispered.
'Not yet baby.' He moaned into my ear.
'I can't stop it.' I begged, waiting for him to let me. He pulled out and straightened my back, before sitting down on my chair and forcing me ontop of him.
'You ready?' He asked. I nodded, as he pulled me down onto him. I covered my moans by leaving hickeys all down his neck, sucking softly as I rode him.
'You're so good.' He smiled, closing his eyes, as I slowly bounced up and down.
'Let me cum.' I begged, looking into his eyes.
'I said not yet.' He said sternly.
'You can't stop me.' I smirked, throwing my head back and pretending to finish. He grabbed me by the face and pulled me back to look at him.
'Just give me a minute.' He said, thrusting into me from underneath.
'Oh yeah.' I moaned, breathing quietly into his ear.
'Yeah? You like when I fuck you?' He asked, getting faster and faster.
'Oh yeah you're so good baby.' I whispered, clutching at his throat. He ran his tongue down my nipple, twisting it in between his teeth.
'Right there.' I moaned, sitting backwards as he continued to hit me from the bottom.

'Cum on me baby cum everywhere.' He ordered, covering my mouth as I hit my high. I continued to ride him, as he finished too.
'I'm gonna fill you right up baby.' He moaned, pushing into me a few more times before sitting still, letting me grind slowly on him.
'Mia.' He warned.
'No I'm gonna cum again.' I said, keeping his hands on me as I rubbed myself up and down him.
'Mia hurry up!' JJ shouted.
'One minute!' I replied, riding Rafe faster. I felt him get hard again inside of me, and he grabbed my hips, watching me ride him all by myself.
'You can't get enough of me.' He teased, as I came again, all over his legs. I stood up, shaking like crazy, wiping myself and the chair with a tissue. I pulled my shorts back over and forced him back into bed.
'We can talk about this later.' I said sternly.
'Don't let him have what's only mine.' He ordered. I nodded, picking up my phone and leaving the room, swinging the door open wide enough so that JJ could see that Rafe was 'asleep.'
'Where are we going?' I asked.
'How about, we go and get some food first? I'm starving.' He asked.
'Good idea.' I smiled, locking the door and putting my key into my pocket.

Rafe💕: you felt so good thismorning, I hope you'll forgive me, I need you