41 ⚠️

Mias POV:
Rafe cooked us both a meal, it was only small but he insisted on cooking. I sat in the living room, not really saying much, as I wasn't sure what to say.
'Dinners ready my love.' He called softly from the kitchen, putting the plates down on the table. I went to sit next to him and squeezed his hand, instantly feeling guilty over everything I'd said to him.
'Don't worry, it's all going to be okay.' He said, as if reading my mind.
'You know I find it hot when you get angry.' I teased. He raised his eyebrows and continued to eat in silence.
'But it won't be good for our baby, I want her to be able to fully rely on you and to trust you.' I smiled.
'Our baby, I don't like that. Come on let's think of some names.' He said. I knew he was changing the subject but rightfully so, we'd not thought of names yet.
'Okay so you think of five and I'll think of five.' I said, really thinking hard. We both wrote them down on a piece of paper that was on the table, and compared them.

Rafe Me
Aaliyah Sofia
Bella Avery
Aurora Bella
Sadie Mila
Gianna Aria

'We both said Bella.' I laughed.
'No but I really like Mila now I see it written down.' Rafe said, running his hands through his hair. I finished my food and took my plate to the dishwasher, letting him look over the name choices.
'Do you want to write down 3 more now that we've had a think, our top 3 of both?' He asked me.
'Yes okay, just because you want Mila.' I joked.
He picked up his pen and wrote his finalised 3 girls names.

Rafe Me
Mila Mila
Bella Bella
Aaliyah Aurora

' Mila?' I asked him, excitedly.
'Baby Mila.' He said, kissing my belly.
'But we have other options, just incase she doesn't look like a Mila.' I added.
'I'm sure she'll be perfect.' He whispered leaning over and running his hand over my jaw.
'Go put your plate away.' I said, unlocking my eyes from his. He put it away quickly, coming back and pulling me up from the table.
'Bed?' He smiled.
'Yeah let's go to bed.' I replied, locking the door and closing all of the downstairs curtains.
'How tired are you on a scale of one to ten?' Rafe asked, standing in the doorway.
'5' I replied.
'That's good enough for me.' He smirked, taking off his shirt and his trousers.
'You need to be careful with me.' I laughed, laying down on the bed.
'Oh I'll be so careful, so careful my love.' He whispered, lust filling his eyes.
'Isn't it nice we can be in our own house?' I asked, looking him in the eyes as he took off my bra, flicking my nipples in between his fingers.
'You can be as loud as you like and nobody will hear you.' He smirked.
'Rafe I need you.' I moaned, throwing my head back, realising how long it had actually been.
'I can't promise you I'll last long princess, I have been waiting for a while.' He teased, stripping us both down until we were completely naked. I opened my mouth, teasingly, and he shook his head.
'I'm not letting my pregnant wife get on her knees for me, I'm taking care of you.' He whispered huskily, leaving trails of kisses down my neck.
'Wife?' I asked, raising my eyebrows.
'Soon to be.' He winked, leaning down to spit on my entrance. I closed my eyes and squeezed at his arm as he teased me, running his tongue over me.
'Deeper.' I whispered.
He pushed my legs to the side, opening them, before adding a finger. I covered my mouth to stop any noise coming out, I didn't want him to know how badly I needed him.
'I know what you're doing princess, be a good girl and take your hand away from your face.' He said huskily. I nodded, moving my hand to clutch at the bedsheets.
'Rafe fuck me.' I moaned, looking him in the eyes as he fingered me, curling his fingers up at the right moment to hit the spot.
He took out his fingers and ran them over his tongue.
'You're desperate aren't you?' He teased, putting his tip against my hip.
'Stop playing with me.' I begged.
'As you wish.' He replied, putting his hand besides my head to balance himself, and letting himself slip inside.
'You're so wet I didn't even need to force it.' He smirked, kissing my neck.

'Oh Fuck.' I whispered, looking at him, grabbing his neck. He pushed me down, removing my hand and forcing me to lean down to touch myself.
'Go on baby, you look so good touching yourself whilst daddy fucks you.' He moaned, beginning to speed up.
'Harder please.' I begged, clutching at his back, leaving scratch marks all over him.
'I don't want to hurt you.' He whispered.
'Please.' I moaned, lifting my hips so that he had better view of what he was doing to me. He moved his hands to my thighs, watching himself slide in and out of me.
'You know what you're doing to me baby girl and it's not good.' He said through gritted teeth.
'Do it daddy you know you want to.' I begged, waiting for him to speed up.
He closed his eyes, thrusting harder, quickening the pace by a lot.
'Oh shit.' I moaned, sitting up and moving backwards. He pulled me closer, not letting me move away from him.
'Stop moving baby, this is what you wanted.' He whispered, pushing me down so his nose was touching mine.
'I'm going to cum.' I moaned, clutching at his throat as my high began.
'Yeah? You like that?' He moaned, watching as my legs began to shake and my screams got louder.
'Fuck I've needed that.' I said, reaching my arms over to hold onto his shoulders as he kept going.
'I know baby you've felt a little tense.' He whispered, going harder, pushing himself over the edge. I felt his thrusts get even quicker and he made me finish for a second time.
'Cum for me daddy.' I whispered in his ear, he couldn't handle it anymore, and I watched as he finished inside of me.
'Wow you feel so good.' He moaned, pulling out and wiping me clean.
'I will never get over you.' I smiled.
'I will never get over how well you take it, wow.' He groaned, dropping down into bed besides me.
'Are you coming to the hospital with me and Topper tomorrow?' I asked him.
'I'd not miss it for the world.' He smiled.
'Goodnight baby.' I whispered.
'Goodnight princess, goodnight Mila.' He smiled, kissing my belly.
'Goodnight Mila.' I yawned, falling asleep almost instantly.