Chapter 3

KELSEY

Roses. Roses of all kinds. Their enchanting smell slowly diffusing through the air. How beautiful they sit there, swaying with the calm breeze. I smiled to myself, wanting to lay in them. So I did. I laid with the roses, looking up at the cloudless sky. The warm sun shone down on my face and my attention peeked as I saw a few bees buzzing by. Then suddenly....

Bang.

I jolted up from my sleep. That horrible nightmare had me happy for a second. I knew it was too good to be true. When you've lived a life similar to mine, dreams about death or monsters don't scare you because even though many fail to realize, that is our reality. These are the ones that you wake up panicking about. The ones that are happy and peaceful, where everything is right. Dreams are usually a perception of inner thoughts, the ones you push away or the ones you never even knew you had. I was dreaming about being happy and it scared the shit out of me. I wanted something that I never had or could never have.

Quickly analysing my situation, I was greeted with the two men from earlier standing in front a door. So they had caught me. I was laying on a worn out mattress in a small, poorly lit room that reeked on urine, blood and vomit.

Looks like the perfect murder room.

Gagging, I shifted on the mattress, feeling something crawl on my leg.
One of the men looked at me and scoffed.

"Get up puttana."
[Whore]

I quickly jumped to my feet. Panicked rushed through my veins as he walked over to me.

I'm going to die.

He grabbed upper arm and pulled me to follow him. I simply complied, not wanting to anger him. Only God and the devil knows what he'd do to me.

Probably smash my head into the cold concrete floor twenty-seven times until my head is all bloody and unrecognizable.

I shivered at the thought.

"Hurry up." he yanked at my hand. Jeez, I'm going as fast as I can. We exited the room, entering a musty smelling hallway, with me still trailing behind the guy. I looked back, only to find the other staring at my butt. I simply just lowered my hand and stuck up my middle finger, right for him to see.

He chuckled, the deep hollow sound echoing, traveling through the hallways.

"Sei pronto per una corsa infernale, troia." He laughed.
[You're in for a hell of a ride, slut]

I had no idea what that meant, but it couldn't have been something good considering he laughed.

I passed alot of doors, just like the one I just came through. As I walked by some, I could hear low sobs. And even crying. What on earth is this place. A brothel, maybe.

I halted behind my escort as he came to a stop.

Escort, haha.

If only there was a iron bar I could drive through his head. I narrowed at him, jumping him would've been so fucking easy if it weren't for those other men we'd pass in the halls.

He turned to look at me, his face filled with disgust. I wonder what crawled up his ass.

"Get in." He opened a door a chucked me into the room. It looked like a bathroom, except much more disgusting. There aren't even any curtains around the shower area.

"Wash yourself." he seethed as he threw a bar at soap at me. Which I caught by the way.  No washrag?

I thought the man would leave but he stood there just staring at me.

"What are you waiting for dummy, shower."

"There are no curtains." I whispered to him.

"And?" Was all he said.

"I can't shower with you staring at me like some creep!"

He grabbed my jaw, squeezing hard. It felt like my teeth would fall out. "Look whore, get in the shower and wash yourself or I'll do it for you. And believe me, you won't like it a bit." He let go and I just rolled my eyes.

"You're lucky they don't accept damaged goods. Puttana del cazzo."
[Fucking Whore]

I stood there, staring at him as he stared back at me.

"Get in the shower bitch and stop wasting my fucking time!" He yelled and I flinched.

Shame filled my body as I removed my top. I've never been naked in front of anyone before and I certainly didn't want him to be the first one to see me naked. Struggling to get my jeans of he stood the chuckling.

I was left in my underwear and bra and as I was about to unclip it, the door opened revealing another man just like my escort.

His eyes were strained on me, analysing every part of my body and I used my hands to cover myself, trembling in fear and shame.

"Che cos'è?" Escort said his eyes too still stuck on me.
[ What is it ]

"Giuro su Dio che i neri sono sempre i migliori." The other grinned.
[I swear to God the black ones are always the best]

"Mi permetto di dissentire. Qual è il problema?" Escort grumbled, seemingly annoyed.
[I beg to differ. What's the matter?]

The othe guy whispered something to him. Why the fuck are they whispering, it's not like I understand anything they're saying.

Escort eyes traveled between me and the other guy and he sighed.

"Be ready when I get back." Was all he said before tossing me a towel and leaving.

As soon as the door closed I rushed out my undergarments and into the shower.

I was done in a record time. I'm pretty sure I'm not properly washed but I couldn't risk them coming back and seeing me naked.

Wrapping myself in the towel that seemed very clean, I stood by the door waiting for them to return. You probably think I'm stupid, standing and waiting for my captors to return instead of trying to escape. But I'm smart enough to know that if I tried running I'd only be running to my death.

This was a boring chapter but it gets better. Again, THANK YOU for the support 🤗.

Please remember to:

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 🙈

And eat your vegetables🍆

Haha