Chapter 12

Mature Content----- ish ⚠️

KELSEY

Faking unconsciousness surely had it's benefits.

Number one being that I had heard everything they were discussing.

I couldn't help but be attracted to his deep, charismatic voice. Behind it stood great power and authority. It's like the emotion fear was thrusted upon you as the words left his lips.

His discussion with Enzo was nothing to be afraid of but still I was fearful.

Words like thunder with fear that struck as quick as lightning had me pissing myself.

I'm still so fucking embarrassed.

It wasn't deliberate, the man just scared the liquid from my bladder.

And, the number two benefit is that you eventually get so tired of pretending that you actually fall asleep.

Sadly, my peaceful slumber was interrupted by another conversation. The hushed whispers peaked my curiosity and I slowly but discreetly peeked through my eyelids.

I didn't move a muscle because I had no intention of notifying them that I was awake.

Before me stood Enzo and the kind girl from before. The one who frightened the shit out of me when I woke up.

Valeria I think.

"What happened to her E?" She questioned, her voice filled with concern.

Is she worried about me.

"Nothing happened, she's ok." He replied before moving his face closer to her. She quickly backed away.

Smart girlie.

"What the fuck do you mean nothing happened. She's unconscious. Again!" She whisper yelled.

He sucked his teeth. "I'm surprised she's not dead yet to be honest." Just then she slapped his shoulder and he grabbed her wrists.

Oh no!

His lips suddenly crashed down on hers and she forcefully pulled away and slapped him again. This time across the face.

Oh God. She's going to die.

Wait...

Oh..

She then grabbed his shirt and slammed her lips back unto his.

Ohhhhhh .... I see.

He grabbed her ass and she pulled away.

"Stop Enzo, we can't. Not in here." She moaned as he pinched her right nipple.

Yeah. Not in my room.

Ha. My room.

"Why not V? We've fucked almost everywhere in this house. I'm pretty sure we've fucked here before too. So why not?"

Cause I is here hoe.

"Because she's in here." He began sucking on her neck and her body shuddered under his touch.

"She's knocked out cold baby." He stated nonchalantly.

The fuck I am.

"She won't hear a thing." He continued, still assaulting her neck.

The fuck I won't.

Why am I even watching this.

I closed my eyes deciding not to watch but they quickly squinted open again when I heard her moan.