Chapter 35

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

KELSEY

Luciano came back earlier today but I haven't seen him since he returned.

They've all been in the conference room for hours so I ate dinner alone and was now getting ready for a quick bath before bed.

I was out of my little chair. Praise the Lord.

I stepped into the glass shower and sighed as the water poured down my body.

Standing there I stared at the tiled walls with a blank mind. I just stood and stared at the unusual patterns until a hand slowly snaked around my waist, causing me to flinch.

I spun around swiftly and my heat throbbed at the sight of a naked Luciano staring down lustfully at me.

"Hello bella." He whispered before nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Hi." I slightly moaned as he started planting light feathery kisses along my neck.

He raised his head and placed a kiss on my lips which I immediately reciprocated, savoring the taste of whiskey that had tainted his mouth.

"Vladimir sends his greetings." He groaned as he broke away from the kiss and I nodded.

"I want to fuck you tesoro. I want to be inside of you so bad." He moaned as he grinded his huge member against my stomach.

I didn't know what to say.

How the fuck do I reply to that.

And like the dummy I was I just smiled. I smiled and he chuckled.

"May I bella ?" He asked softly and I nodded.

Just then he latched his lips unto mine again and we began making out. The kiss was filled with immense want and lust, I moaned into his mouth when he squeezed my ass. 

These men drive me crazy.

I was beginning to get lost in the taste of his lips when he pulled away, and I pouted.

"Give me a minute." Was all he said as he stepped out of the shower and retrieved something from his slacks.

As he was walking back I caught a glimpse of what it was.

His phone.

I didn't ask any questions but just stared while he placed it into a clear case thing that was attached to the wall in the shower.

I hadn't even taken notice of that.

"Are we filming porn?" I grinned at him and he laughed.

"No amore." He chuckled and I observed him dialing 'Russian Prick' before returning to plant sloppy wet kisses on my neck.

Luciano slowly made his way to my tits where he began his assault on my nipples.

We both stared at the phone and when the person accepted the call my heart took a leap.

Vladimir.

"What the fuck do you want Luciano." He growled seemingly annoyed but a smile etched unto his face when he saw me.

"Hello pretty baby." He greeted sincerely and I waved. His eyes wandered over my body and stopped abruptly at Luciano who continued sucking and playing with my nipples.

I moaned loudly when he took my left nipple between his teeth and gently bit on it. I saw Vlad lick his lips and then I heard him shuffling around.

I could hear him pulling his pants and I watched dumbfounded as he got up from where he was seated and made his way into his bathroom.

His belt buckle rattled and a smirk found it's way on my lips when he placed the phone somewhere steady and stood before the camera, his already hard dick in his hand as he watched Luciano pleasure me.

I was roughly spun around, that way I was facing Vlad and Luci stood behind me. My legs shook as he started playing with my sensitive bud and I moaned in ecstasy.

"That's right baby." Vlad praised as he rubbed his length before the camera. " Moan for us."

"Oh fuck." I cried, holding unto the metal bars for support as Luciano's dick poked at my entrance.

I could hear Vlad's heavy breathing as he pleasured himself while watching us. He was staring right at me and I blushed in embarrassment, looking down at the floor as the water dripped from our bodies.

My fingers clenched around the bars and I cried out when Luciano forced himself into me.

"Oh fucking hell." I screamed, still looking down I squeezed my eyes shut.

I felt him grip my hair and my eyes shot open when he grabbed my head so I was looking back at Vlad.

"I want you to look at him while I fuck you bella." Luciano whispered harshly in my ear and he started moving at a slow pace.

Fuck I need more.

He let my head go but I looked down again. Big mistake. Luciana gripped my neck, not tight enough to hurt me and pull the back of my head to his chest.

"Didn't you hear me tesoro." He pulled out and slammed into me harshly. I felt the air being knocked out of my lungs.

"He wants to see you." He groaned as he started pounding relentlessly into my pussy.

I gasped for air and tried my best to keep my eyes on Vlad. The pleasure was getting too much and I was a moaning mess as Luciano hammered me from behind and Vlad rubbed his dick on camera.

"Fuck." Luci moaned as he sped up. "You feel so good." Just his words alone had me clenched around his dick as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"You like that pretty baby?" Vlad asked while licking his lips but I couldn't speak.

"Answer him." Luciano commanded before sending a hard slap to my ass cheek.

"Fuck yes. I like it." I screamed as my pussy began to pulse. "I fucking love it."

The sound of Luciano's pelvic area slapping against my ass, coupled with the effects of the water raining down on us had my head going crazy.

I tried looking back at it but Luciano quickly spun my head in Vladimir's direction.

"Don't look at it. Look at Vlad." He moaned as he kept on fucking my brains out.

"Vlad oh my God." I screamed as my orgasm neared. "I'm gonna cum."

"That's right bella." Luciano praised before increasing his pace. "Cum for him. Come for Vlad."

With those words I fell apart on his dick, a mind-blowing orgasm rocking my body and intense pleasure had my toes curling and legs shaking.

"Fuuuck!" Vlad yelled, quickening the pace of his hands and I saw his eyes roll to the back of his head as he came. Strings of thick white cum spurted out of his dick and I gasped when some of it landed on the phone camera, blocking our view.

Luciano was still pounding into me as I tried to catch my breath. I heard him chuckle before he twitched inside of me and his thrusts got sloppier.

"I'm gonna cum bella. " He groaned and with a few more sloppy strokes he released deep inside my throbbing cunt.

Thank the Lord Jesus he had me taking those pills the minute I got back.

________________________

Hope you liked it 🙂

END OF CHAPTER 💕😌❣️

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 🤠😊❤️

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
COMMENT 🙈
FOLLOW ❤️

SEE YA SOON 😘😘💕