Chapter 15

KELSEY

I didn't even have time to waste on answering Scarlett. I just continued eating.

Food before Feud.

"It's none of your business who she is Scarlett. Now leave us the fuck alone." Valeria defended.

It's good having a friend who defends and feeds you.

"Of course it's my business. She's in my man's kitchen." Scarlett shot back.

"Luciano isn't your man Scarlett, get your head out of your ass." Bestie scolded.

"But we're fucking though."

"Bitch you fuck everyone and anyone." Valeria rolled her eyes and Scarlett went quiet.

A bitch was put in her place.

I just continued eating like the sexy pig I am.

Oink oink.

"You're eating like you haven't ate in days bitch. Slow down." Scarlett looked at me disgusted.

Did she just just call me a bitch. I swear to God this bitch begging for a slap across her face.

With the bread loaf.

"Because she hasn't cumdump." Valeria scowled, referring to my past unconscious state.

But of course a dumb shithead would take it the other way.

"What are you like poor or something? Why am I even asking the obvious."

Oh Scarlett you really working me.

But go ahead and see what you get.

"Scarlett I swear to God if you don't shut the fuck up. I'm going to put my fucking foot so far up your big, stink pussy. You're ovaries are gonna lodge in your throat and you'll get pregnant just by sucking Luciano's dick. Or whoever else's you been sucking!" Valeria yelled at her causing her to flinch.

Well I be damned.

Go bestfriend, go bestfriend.

"You're just bluffing." She scoffed, her voice cracking a little.

"Try me bitch." Valeria got up but I gently pulled her back down and patted her soft tie.

Patience.

Scarlett laughed at my action. She's really trying a hood bitch.

She brave brave.

"That's right." She went on.

One bitch.

"Control your little friend."

Two bitch.

"Wouldn't want her to get beaten."

Red bitch.

"In fact I'll beat both of your asses if you come at me."