Chapter 37

Vladimir

I sat in the car waiting for Luciano to arrive with my pretty baby.

I've been waiting for way longer that I should've and I feel like he deliberately planned it.

While I was texting my half brother Alexei about Kelsey a sleek black jeep pulled up and the fucker stepped out.

Joining him outside I smiled and waved when Kelsey lowered the window and call out after me.

"Here's her luggage." Luciano grumbled before passing me a little bag.

"Why is it so light." I asked suspiciously.

I know for sure he isn't upset about me taking Kelsey.

"I expect her back by tomorrow." He frowned, crossing his arms over his chest.

What.

"You have to be fucking kidding me you prick. That's not how joint custody works. " I yelled at him and he smirked.

"Yes it is. You take her for today and I have her for the rest of the month." He reasoned.

"That makes no fucking sense you bedbug." I cursed at the fucker who just stood there smiling. "I'm going to keep her for the same time you did. The week while you were staying in Russia will be allocated."

He frowned at me and sucked his teeth.

"Whatever." I heard him mumble. "I wanna see her while she's there though."

"I don't think that'd be a good idea." I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

"Why not?"

"Well it's taking my men time to warm up to our little agreement." I explained, looking back at Kelsey as she pulled the car door and ran up to me like a child who hasn't seen their parents in a long time.

"Well sneak me in then princess." Luciano scoffed as I embraced my flower in a hug.

"Hello pretty lady." I cooed but stiffened when she deeply inhaled me shirt.

She's wierd sometimes.

"I missed you." She jumped and pecked my lips causing a bright smile to form on my face.

"So you don't miss me too." Luciano interrupted our moment with his fake sobbing.

Rolling my eyes, I pulled Kelsey into another hug and kissed her forehead.

"Luci goosey." Kelsey purred. "We just got out of the car together."

Luciano pouted and she went over to kiss him.

Fucking softy.

He kept his lips on hers longer than he should've and I watched as his hands slowly went down and squeezed her ass cheeks.

I looked up at their faces again and saw that he was kissing her neck while staring right at me.

I smirked and he winked at me right before giving her space to breathe.

"Don't fuck her too much." He warned while I helped Kelsey into the car.

"I'll do it as many times as I please." My eyes narrowed at him and he frowned. "I didn't tell you what to do while you had her."

He raised his hands in surrender before bringing his lips to my ear and whispered. "Remember to sneak me in tomorrow."

I groaned before pushing him away and he chuckled.