Chapter 19

LUCIANO

It's been four days.

Four days since that disaster of a dinner.

Four days since Kelsey passed out face down in the plate of food.

And four fucking days since she threw up all over me when I bought her home.

I swear to God that girl suffers from embarrassitis or something because her constant actions can't be normal.

Frankly, I've been avoiding her. I'm really not trying to have it rubbing off on me.

Last night I ran into her though. While on my way to the kitchen I heard soft rustling and I drew my gun for safety, thinking it might be an intruder. Only to be met with the sexy little thief raiding my shelves.

The microwave dinged signalling that whatever she was heating up was ready and I watched in amazement as she swiftly attacked to helpless machine.

Hugging it tightly while shushing it, she told it to 'shut the fuck up' or she'd knock the knuts out it's bolts.

Or something like that.

I could only stand awestruck in the dark corner as she let the microwave go, still cursing a strain of profanities.

It rattled my mind how someone so beautiful could have such a vile tongue.

I've never been a man to have great interest in a woman, it was just all about the sex to me. You don't need feelings to fuck.

But recently I've been observing this young girl a lot. There was something about her. Something about how she acts. Her constant embarrassing actions were so natural. She didn't try to be the perfect woman everyone wishes to claim. No, she was like a sexy little clown. Her personality was refreshing and I couldn't help my laughter as I laid in bed a few nights thinking about her.

She didn't hide who she was. She didn't mask her reality. She still managed to show herself after accidentally peeing on my floor. Her confidence was unmatched. She was like a little fire that burnt on its own. Although the light it gives off might be dull, it never stops shining.

She wasn't like any of the women I've been with.

She was different. She wasn't one of those ostentatious girls.

She was...

She was real.

I can only imagine how creepy I must've looked standing in the shadows watching as she loading food items in the front of her little blouse. She had the end stuck between her teeth for support and I just stood there as she opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and a juice.

She placed them both on the counter, blouse still full with food hitched between her teeth. She then took the bowl from the microwave and placed it on her head.

I know that's hot. What's she built from.

She took the bottles in both hands and I was dumbfounded as she stealthily yet steadily crept out of the kitchen.

Her round buns rolling as usual.

I actually contemplated assisting her but she seemed fine. Besides I didn't want to startle her and then we'd have another mess on our hands.