Chapter 17

KELSEY

I don't know why on God's earth I keep embarrassing myself before this man.

Let's just forget about the pee incident please.

Both of them.

We were headed out the front door of his prestige mansion and I have to thank Jesus for the silence.

It was a bit awkward but there was really nothing to talk about.

After he brought back a fresh new underwear he hasn't said a word.

I really don't blame him. 

The man was drop dead gorgeous. Fully clothed in black slacks, a black dress shirt with a few buttons undone, giving the eye a little access to his perfectly sculpted body and ink that trailed over his skin. He wore a pair of black Versace dress shoes with the gold Medusa head on it and a black belt with the same gold symbol as the shoes. All that was topped off with an expensive looking gold watch.

Jesus the man is beautiful.

Beautifully dangerous.

He literally made me look like shit in the short black satin dress. It hugged my body perfectly, enhancing my figure. It was slightly loose at the top revealing a little too much of my tits. It was the style though. On my feet were black Gucci heel and a matching black bag.

All black. Me likey.

For the finishing touches I had my hair in a big curly fro, my lips looking kissable with all that gloss and just some winged eyeliner.

A bitch really slaying though. All thanks to Valeria, she brought the gloss and eyeliner to me.

He made me walk in front while he stayed behind.

I wonder why.

While adjusting the bag on my shoulder and smoothing the dress over my buttocks I heard him groan behind me.

He always making constipated sounds.

And I feel like a complete clown right now, carry only a lipgloss in my bag.

The don't be selling people with their own luggage.

I sighed.

"Get in." Luciano ushered to a matte black Lamborghini parked before us.

Fuck. These people rich rich rich.

Riding in fine fucking style.

He entered the car before me.

Damn, he ain't gonna open and hold the door for me. Such a gentleman.

Fucking prick.

I made my way around the car, hurrying I almost fell on my face.

I really can't deal with myself.

I pulled the door and got in. The AC was fucking blasting and that manly perfume filled the air. It was his scent.

I took in the elegant leather on the seats as I buckled myself in. I would've enjoyed this more if I was here under different conditions. But I'm not.