Epilogue

LUCIANO

"AHHHHHH!!" Kelsey screamed, grabbing a hold of my hand. My joints cracked under the pressure. She was crushing my fingers.

"Get them out of me!" She cried out, scolding the doctor.

Enzo was passed out on the floor with Vladimir fanning his face. I stood beside my wife, comforting her.

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ. They're coming!" Kelsey yelled again.

"Relax Miss, you need to relax." The doctor tried encouraging but that only made it worst.

"Don't you dare tell me to fucking relax, just get them out. Now!" My wife yelled again and the young doctor flinched.

I was becoming really scared of this woman.

"Breathe in and out slowly." Mila cooed to Kelsey, dabbing her forehead with a wet rag. She started breathing calmly but nearly ate my head off when I spoke.

"You're doing so good, baby." I smiled and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Fuck you!" Kelsey spat. "This is all your fucking fault."

My fault.

"Oh Lord, it's coming. He's coming." She cried and squeezed my hand harder.

"I can see the head. Now Mrs Romano, on the count of three you push." The doctor stated and Kelsey nodded frantically.

"One, two.."

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Kelsey yelled, pushing with all her might.

"He didn't say three." I heard Vlad say.

"I don't give a fuck, just get them out. Please!" Kelsey cried as she pushed.

"You're doing so good Miss." The doctor encouraged. "Now push."

"AHHHHH!"

~

About 40 minutes later......

"There you go." The doctor cooed and I heard the baby cry.

Kelsey was a mess, trying to catch her breath with tears rolling down her cheeks. I massaged her hand and kissed her forehead.

"It's a boy." The doctor announced, bringing forward our child.

A smile formed across my lips and tears ran down my face when I took my little son in my arms. He looked just like me.

Same eyes and all, he also had his mother's lips.

"Look, bella." I cried, showing him to a now smiling Kelsey.

"He's so beautiful." She sobbed, taking him in her embrace.

"He is." I smiled and kissed her cheeks.

"He looks just like you. I love y....Ahhhhhhhhh!" Kelsey screamed before she could even finish her sentence. "The other one's coming."

I gently took the baby from her and handed my boy to Vladimir. He took him carefully and began whispering sweet words to him.

"Just one more time Mrs Romano. You're doing great." The doctor smiled. "Now push."

~

About 20 minutes later....

"You did it." Mila cheered as the doctor held up my other son. He looked just like the first.

Twins.

I couldn't contain my tears as we held both our sons. Kelsey smiled a tired smile, slowly tracing the boys' faces with her fingers.

"I love you so much, amore." I whispered sweetly in her ear and planted a kiss on her soft lips.

"I love....What the fuck is that?" Kelsey yelled and started panicking.

I couldn't even get my I love you without being interrupted.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a worried tone, handing the babies back to to Vlad and Enzo.

I was honestly scared that my brother would pass out again with my baby but he insisted he wouldn't.

"Aaah, my God!" Kelsey screamed. "What the fuck is happening, something else is coming."

The doctor looked and gasped. "It's another one." He announced and everyone's eyes went wide.

"What the fuck do you mean another one?" Kelsey hissed in pain.

"Another baby." The doctor shrugged but Kelsey grabbed him by his shirt.

"You said there were two!" My wife seethed and the doctor started trembling. Hell I'd be scared too.

"It's possible this one didn't show when we did the ultrasound. This happens sometimes." The doctor explained when Kelsey let him go.

"Just get the baby out. I can't take this anymore." Kelsey cried, squeezing my hand.

"I need you to push one last time."

~

About 15 minutes later.....

"I'm never doing this again." Kelsey cried when the baby was out.

"It's ok baby." I kissed her forehead, knowing damn well she will.

"It's another boy." The doctor announced, placing the baby in Kelsey's arms.

Three boys. Triplets.

"What names did you decide?" I asked Kelsey and she shook her head.

"I figured you'd name them in the moment." She smiled at me as they handed me my other boys. I held them in my arms with tears in my eyes.

"Mariano." I grinned, holding up the one in my my right hand.

"Massimo." I smiled, holding up the one in my left.

"And Mario." I gestured to the last born.

"Future kings of the Romano Mafia." I announced and everyone began clapping.

"I love yo....Ahhhhh!" Kelsey screamed before she got to finish.

"Not again." I almost cried.

"I'm just fucking with you." She laughed weakly and I smiled, kissing her lips as we held our babies close.

"I love you, Mr Romano." Kelsey smiled, placing her forehead against mine.

"I love you more, Mrs Romano." I teased.

"I love you most." She cheesed.

"And I love you more most more." I chuckled and she giggled.

I loved her more than myself and now we had a family together.

Our family.

________________