Chapter 13

KELSEY

Don't give yourself away bitch, no matter how scared you are.

Keep calm hoe.

He chuckled again and the nerves I was experiencing caused my shut eyes to start twitching. At this point I was struggling to keep them closed.

His body moved beside me but I kept still.

This is getting really hard.

My heart fell into my ass when I felt his warm breath right beside my ear.

"Open your eyes." He whispered hoarsely.

The blood in my vein stopped pumping and my heart stopped for a second.

I'm not going to live out all these frights.

I'm bound to have a heart attack sometime in the near future.

Yes, I just had a heart attack.

He used two fingers to yank my eyelids open.

Fuck, maybe I should stop acting now I've been caught.

What shall I do.

I'm done, I'll just let him know that I was acting all along.

No the fuck you shall not bitch.

It's hard fucking work keeping your eyes still without blinking. The cool air was really beginning to burn my eyes and they're starting to water up. I should just give up.

Don't you dare disobey me bitch.

His godlike face came into view as he stared down at me.

Fuck, he's so handsome.

The man was perfect, aside from his horrible manners, bitchy attitude and murderous nature.

Which I'm not going to lie, I kinda like.

His face was void of emotions as he analysed my face.

A sly smirk slowly crept unto his lips as he stared down at mine. His eyes roamed my body and came back to my face.

His fingers were still holding my eyes open, while I laid there like a dead fish.

The pace of my heart picked up as he lowered his head down to mine.

Fuck, he's going to kiss me.

Is he that much of a pervert, he's going to kiss a girl while she's unconscious.

Says the person who was watching two strangers screw each other.

Well, it takes a pervert to know a pervert.

He slowly and lowered his lips near my face and I impatiently anticipated his move so I can buck his ass like a fucking bull.

Nasty motherfucker, ha you thought I wanted to kiss him.

Yeah you do.

Not yet though.

I was shook to my core when the bitch did something I wasn't even expecting in all my years of life.

He swiftly blew into my open eyes and without thinking I rolled them back in my head.

Fuck.

You're no longer acting like a dead fish, you about to be a dead bitch.

I heard him laugh a panty dropping laugh.

Panties still on so it ain't all that.

I squeezed my eyes shut and I felt the once warm tears that were in my eyes drained down the sides of my face, slowly turning cold as the air condition hit them.