Chapter 6

TW: SA ⚠️

KELSEY

What do you mean?

"You'll find out soon enough troia." He grinned evilly at me, making my knees go limp. "Now follow me, your owner doesn't like to be kept waiting." He exited the room and I followed after him.

I was walking swiftly behind him, struggling to keep up with his brisk pace. I don't know what came over me but I felt a little confident and I tried to speak to the escort.

"Uhmm, who exactly is my owner?" My voice merely above a whisper. His steps halted and he turned towards me. He narrowed his eyes at me, avidly observing. Don't asked me what because I don't know. Then he scoffed and shook his head.

"Who said you could speak to me?" He spat in disgust and proceeded walking. I sighed, trailing after him and we entered another room. It looked like a dressing room. There were clothes hanging from hangers along with shoes on shelves.

"I thought that.." I was cut off by him speaking.

"You thought what?" He grumbled, staring down at me with immense hate written all over his expression. "You thought I'd casually engage in a conversation with a whore?"

He really needs to stop with those degrading names because I'm the farthest thing from a whore.

"I'm not a whore!" I shouted at him.

Shit.

Before I could even register what happened, I was slammed into a wall. My head began pounding again and it felt like all the blood in my body rushed to that spot.

"Watch your fucking mouth slut." He wrapped his hand around my neck, choking me.

"I'm sor.." I didn't get to finish as a hard slap to my cheek cut me off. His hand tightened around my throat, cutting of my circulation and slowly crushing my windpipe.

I began struggling, squirming and hitting him. My hands reached for his face where my fingernails scratched his eyes.

Wrong fucking move.

I was now being lifted off the ground by my neck. Still held against the wall I couldn't feel anything solid beneath my feet. I was literally in the air.

He laughed at my helplessness. A tear drop fell from my eye, followed by many other. I was dying. This man was killing me and no one was going to help to save my pathetic life. I struggled for air and my vision seemed clouded.

"Pathetic fucking bitch." He grumbled through clenched teeth. "You're not a whore huh? Well let me tell you this, where you're going that's exactly what you're going to be. Nothing but a pathetic whore is exactly what you'll become."

I sobbed uncontrollably, my mouth opening and shutting as I tried my very best to get ahold of the oxygen my lungs now yearned for.

Sometimes in life we take things for granted. Something as simple as breathing. Which we sometimes even forget we do. Simple. It's not such a simple thing when it's being taken away from you. The ability to breathe, to respire.

The force of his hand on my neck made it feel as if my eyeballs were popping out of their sockets. My body was going into an immobile state and I felt my hands dangle at my sides. Just then his grip loosened and I gasped, feeling alive again as air flowed though my body. He lowered me and a sense of relief washed over me as I felt my feet touch the ground. But that relief soon vanished as he didn't remove his hands from my neck.

I was a silent crying mess. I felt weak and worthless. My head hung low, staring at the floor beneath me signifying my inferiority.

"Look at me." He commanded but I didn't.