Chapter 76

KELSEY

One Month Later...

I smooth the dress over my body, palms sweaty and trembling. I was so fucking nervous I could throw up.

Dear God, don't let me shit myself in front of all those people.

"Breathe Kelsey, just breathe." Valeria, my maid of honor encouraged. I tried breathing but panicked.

"Shit." My eyes began welling with tears. "I can't even breathe properly."

"Calm down sweety, don't be so nervous." She cooed, massaging my shoulders.

Fucking pregnancy hormones were kicking my ass. Had me extra emotional and shit.

I was stressing, wondering if all would go well. I just wanted the wedding to be nice. It didn't have to be perfect, just nice and pleasant. A huge wedding wasn't what I wanted either and Luciano made sure he granted my every wish.

Staring at myself in the mirror, I sighed. My eyes became clouded with tears again. I couldn't believe this was happening, it seemed so unreal in the moment. I was going to marry the love of my life.

It was kinda frightening how life works out sometimes, but I was happy. I was more than happy.

I placed my hand on my stomach, feeling one of my little roaches kicking. They'd been doing it all morning, I would think they were excited.

They've grown on me so much, or in me. However the hell you wanna put it. My stomach was showing. It frightened me when the doctor said I was a few months pregnant already because I wasn't really even showing at the. It was just a little bump, even though there were that many of them inside me. Now, they're just shooting up.

Haha, you wanna know how many.

Stick around and you'll find out.

"You look so beautiful. I hope I look as gorgeous as you do on my wedding day." Valeria whispered, and it made me smile.

"You will." I cheesed, kissing her cheek. "Let's get going."

We exited the room and met Mila outside the door. Yes, she was a bridesmaid. I have gotten to know her and she isn't at all bad. And you know that if she was, I'd say it.

I had been giving her lessons on how to chop dick, drop kick and pocket pick. Helping her to be the wife of a mobster.

I still pick Alexei's pockets, and I'll pick Vladimir's every now and then. That what the fucker gets.

I was saving their money to give to my children, even though Luciano was stupid rich. I just wanted to be able to give them money I stole myself. Yes, I know, crazy woman.

"Ready?" They asked and I nodded.

"Let's go get married."

~

LUCIANO

"Where is she?" I asked, turning to my brother and he shrugged.

"She'll be here soon." Enzo smiled and patted my shoulder.

I really hoped so. I couldn't bare her running out on me. My mind had been conjuring up a series of things that could possibly go wrong and her running out and deciding she didn't want to marry me was one of them.

I loved that girl to death. She was my little woman. My sunshine, my rainbow and my light through this world of darkness. She had my heart and soul.

Even if she ran out on me, I'd still love her. Even if she killed me, I'd still love her. I could never stop loving her. And I would never stop.