Chapter 74

KELSEY

Weeks Later....

I groaned in my sleep, feeling the same thing I do every morning. Opening my eyes I was greeted with an all to familiar sight.

Luciano, sucking the life out of my breasts.

"Luciano, why are you sucking them so hard?" I asked, wincing a bit as his teeth grazed my nipple. He shook his head and sucked a bit softer.

I could've sworn I heard him swallowing.

I ran my hands through his silky hair, massaging his scalp. His mouth was still latched on to my nipple. I winced again when his teeth grazed me.

"Move." I seethed, trying to get him off me but he wouldn't budge. "Move Luciano."

He began fighting me, his mouth still attached to my breast. I roughly pushed his head and he let go.

I gasped when I saw a white substance leaking from his mouth and my boob.

Milk.

"You have to be kidding me." I grumbled, narrowing my eyes at him and he swallowed what was left in his mouth. Seconds later he tried attacking my boobs again.

"Please." He begged, pushing out his tongue and trying to lick the milk dripping from my nipple.

"Luciano!" I yelled. "If you drink the milk now, what's is are the babies going to get?"

"They're not here yet." He shrugged, fighting me for my own breasts. "Just please let me suck."

"No Luciano. So this is ehat you've been doing every morning." I accused. "Drinking the babies' milk."

"Yes." He shrugged. "Now let me have it before it wastes."

I just sighed and relaxed, letting him drink it.

"Good girl." He cooed before going back to milking me dry.

I couldn't help but laugh and the sight of the grown man drinking our children's milk. I doubt it even tasted that good.

"Baby?" Luciano looked up at me with pleading eyes, releasing my nipple with a popping sound. "Can you ride me while I drink your milk?"

This man was a different breed. There was no way he was real.

"Really?" I asked, confused as fuck and he nodded, positioning himself on the bed.

I sighed, straddling him and grinding on his already hard dick. I would've been lying if I said I wasn't turned on, because I was. Just the thought of his request made my clit pulse.

Luciano pulled his shirt from my body and slid off his underpants. I was left only in my underwear while he was fully naked.

He looked down at my small and barely visible bump and smirked. "You look beautiful." He whispered to me, kissing my lips.

I yelped when he ripped the sides of my underwear and tossed it on the floor. Before I could register what was happening, Luci slid his dick into me. Immediately hitting my gspot.

"Good God." He groaned as I rode him. His mouth latched onto my nipples and he sucked vigorously.

They were a bit tender but it felt more sensitive. Rocking my hips harder, I hugged his head against my chest.

"Fuck, you're so deep." I moaned, trying to sink myself even deeper. Luciano remove his mouth from my nipple and I watched as milked seeped through the corners. His lips curled in a smile as he swallowed and claimed my lips after.

"So fucking hot." He groaned, holding me steady and thrusting upwards. Harshly hammering my insides. I clenched around his dick, feeling my orgasm approaching. I forced his head back to my chest and he began sucking my nipples, hard.

"I'm gonna c..." I didn't get to finish my sentence before my body racked with a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Stay steady and keep clenching me like that." Luciano encouraged, quickening his pace. Minutes later he was releasing inside me.

I stayed still, his dick still inside me and he smiled at me. Slowly placing sloppy kisses all over my face.

"I love you, bella." He cooed, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"I love you too." I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

I heard him sigh contently before attacking my boobs again.

_______________

SHORT CHAPTER GUYS 💞

THE ENDING IS REALLY NEAR 😭

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT 😊

PLEASE 🙏🏽

VOTE 😘
FOLLOW ❤️
COMMENT 😊